100 All-Time Favorites / Game
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ubisoft 100 all-time favorites (Nintendo DS)
- Ubisoft 100 all-time favorites
- 100 all-time favorites - Nintendo DS
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these products
|5 star 29% (29%)||29%|
|4 star 21% (21%)||21%|
|3 star 27% (27%)||27%|
|2 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My main gripes so far include:
1. The 'ping-pong' game quickly and often reached a stalemate with the ball bouncing back and forth, with no way of changing the angle of the return shots. The only out was to miss on purpose and concede the point to the CPU.
2. The 'tic-tac-toe' even at medium skill setting was so predictable, with the CPU always doing the same thing round after round.
3. The 'hearts' layout is not intuitive. You may be in the upper left corner in the top screen, but your cards always fall in front of you in the bottom screen. It is confusing to see who played which card, or who got the cards you just passed left.
These are the three games I essentially tried.