- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.2 x 23.2 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- Item Model Number: CONDL
- ASIN: B002N5MIBE
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 702 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
12,808 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #987 in Hair Care Products
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner, 1000ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Smoothes hair, reduces static, prevents dryness and gets weary strands back in shape.Benefits
Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture, while wheat-derived conditioners improve hair texture.Suggested Use
Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair, then comb through evenly. Do not rinse.More about this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ref - 994-13494 - ; Content - 1000 ml; Brand - Paul Mitchell; Original and exclusive health and personal care products
From the manufacturer
• Awapuhi Shampoo and The Conditioner
• Invisiblewear Volume Whip
• Dry Wax
• Invisiblewear Undone Texture Hairspray
• Express Ion Dry+ Dryer
• 413 Sculpting Brush
• Express Ion Round L Brush
• Sectioning Clips
• Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron, 1” Styling Rod
• Wash with Awapuhi Shampoo, follow with The Conditioner.
• On damp, towel-dried hair, prep using a golf-ball sized amount of Invisiblewear Volume Whip working it from the ends of hair and upward.
• Thoroughly brush hair to distribute the product evenly using the 413 Sculpting Brush.
• Pre-dry hair with an Express Ion Dry+ Dryer until it’s about 75% of the way dry.
• Split hair into three horizontal sections, clipping the top two up with Sectioning Clips and leaving the section at your nape out.
• Using an Express Ion Round L, begin at your nape.
• Taking subsections, no larger than the size of your round brush, start at the base, with firm tension glide each section through your round brush. As you dry, focus on the ends to polish them.
• Work your way up and around, ensuring that you clip away excess hair for control.
• Once dry, curl your hair with an Express Ion Unclipped 3-In-1 Curling Iron, 1” Styling Rod.
• Taking large sections, wrap each section around the barrel of an Unclipped 3-In-1 Curling Iron.
• Leave out the ends for a more relaxed feel.
• Focus mainly on the middle length of the hair to create a slight bend.
• Alternate the direction in which you curl each section; towards and away from the face.
• The sections around hairline should be wrapped away from the face while curling.
• Once curled, allow to cool completely.
• Once cool, with a small amount of Dry Wax on fingertips, break the curls apart with fingers to your liking.
• Finish with a light mist of Invisiblewear Undone Texture Hairspray.
|5 star 79% (79%)||79%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's a leave in conditioner, which adds a silkiness to your hair to aid combing through after washing. Seems to stop static and provides body to fine hair.