- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Item Model Number: For Dog
- ASIN: B07MZT6MSS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 290 customer ratings
100pcs Dog Nail Caps, VITCHY Glitter Colors Pet Dog Soft Claws Nail Cover for Dog Claws with Glue and Applicators, 6 Size (Large)
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- 【Safety Certificate】Only for Dog use. VICHTY Soft claw caps are made from natural vinyl resin, as Europe UNITASGS environmental certification, non-toxic. The glues have passed EU MSDS, safe and specially used for pet nail caps. Natural and comfortable, will not interfere with your dog's normal behavior. If the nail caps didn't fit your dog or you have anything questions to VICTHY Dog nail covers, We support replacement or 100% refund.
- 【Multifunction】Animals enter estrus and begin to get grumpy. It is a good items to effectively prevention of dog scratch disease. Avoid dog scratches the affected area with skin disease, Easy, comfortable way to protect people, homes, hardwood floors and furniture from being scratched, as well as dramatically reduce the clicking noise on hardwood floors grooming your dog nails more cute.
- 【How to Use】The soft nail covers home kit are designed for INDOOR dogs. They are easily to be applied on if two people work together. TIPS: 1. Correct size is important. Try one on without glue. If not fit, trim the open of the cap until fit your dog's claws snugly, OR, return for replacement. 2. Make sure that fur are separated with the paw, to avoid sticking together. 3. Use a little glue into the cap, not too much, ONLY cover your dog's nail. More tips, please refer to the Description.
- 【After Applying】Usually majority of dog can adapt quickly. Your dog maybe not adapt it when applied for the first time. Maybe he will bite or try to take it off, it's normal reaction of the dog, try to distract your dog. Each application will last 2 to 6 weeks until your dog naturally sheds their claws, However, the worn speed is different with dog breeds, dog's habits, please reapply when come off.
- 【Package included】100pcs dog nail caps in 1 Pack with 5 Adhesive Glue and 5pcs Applicators. 5 different colors. If you need to take the nail caps off from your dog claw, could use nail varnish remover or dispergator.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Application Steps: (We recommend 2 People's Work)
1)Test size fit or not: Try on the nail cap without glue to ensure a proper snug fit.
2) Make sure fur and claws are separated.
3)Trim dog nails and leave sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
4)Fill each nail cap a little glue, only glue the nail part(about 1/3 of the cap), wait till half dried, then slide the cap on. (Please be careful and avoid dropping glue on your hands or your dog’s fur, if you do, remove it with use nail varnish remover or dispergator immediately. ) 5) Observe your dog for 5min and you're done!
1, Different breeds & sex & ages will be of big difference, you need accurate weighing and then choose size according to our size chart.
2, Most dogs will like their new claws, but some dogs will reject. Generally, after wearing for the first few times, they will get used to them and without any discomfort.
3, Different dogs, different movement and location (such as cement, grass, or floor, carpet), etc., different wear rate of the nail caps. Some wearing 3-5 days may wear out. Some can wear 1-2 months or even longer.
4. Addition,The dogs' nails have scalability, it is recommended that you leaving a little gap out when stick the nails, so that dogs nails have Activity space.
We appreciate your kindly understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They also look very cool (like painted nails). Very sturdy. This is a big, active dog and they've been on 3 weeks with no real signs of wear.
Obviously your dog has to let you fuss with their feet to glue these things on, so take that into consideration :-) (The seller sends a message to you on Amazon with some helpful tips and tricks)
We will be buying it again.
1 week of use so far and no problems experienced.
All dogs have different size nails. We bought the largest size XXL. They needed a little (1-2mm) trimmed off to get a snug fit. After grinding the nail down and doing a test fit we applied the glue. The strong bond and neither of our dogs seem to be bothered by them. Make sure you test fit them and push them snug. If you leave a gap you could get cracked cover or push the nail past the end. You want to make sure you use a grinder and get the nail short and prepared for your new caps!
I only do the front paws.
1) keep the nail protected from debris under the snow
2) keep your floors and clothing safe from large and heavy dog nails!
One emergency vet visit per year is 4x the price than buying one pack of these every 1-2months for 2dogs.
Do the math buy these and save money!
ORIGINAL REVIEW (picture with red nail caps): They’ve been really easy to install... but were already worn our after one day. All the tips of the caps were pierced, as shown on picture. Yes, we went for a walk, but it was on a gravel path. Very disappointed with durability, won’t buy them anymore.
My dog is a not-so-active 75 pounds labernese. I ordered the xxl, they fitted really well. Would have been happy if they did not break that fast. Now I’m trying to remove them despite a very strong glue.
UPDATE (picture with blue nail caps): customer care have reached me after this review. They’ve been really helpful, suggesting to trim the nails shorter, shorten the nail caps by cutting them, giving advice on how to remove leftover caps. They also sent me new caps for free to try again. So did I, applying all of the advices. Although I have the larger ones (XXL) for my 75 pounds labernese, the fact that they were shorter (since i cut them so they’re not longer than nails) made it obvious that they’re simply too small. I had a hard time putting them on nails and they split apart as I tried to fit them. So they were clearly not pushed far enough on the first try. I would probably need a larger size, which doesn’t exist! They also refunded me. I would purchase from them again and probably try these caps with a smaller dog, but they just wont fit for my big boy.