Professional Hair Thinning Scissors Texturizing Teeth Shears Salon Razor Edge Scissor with Adjustable Tension and Finger Inserts - Japanese Stainless Steel Grade - 6.5 Inch - by Utopia Care
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100 percent stainless steel with high quality and longevity
- Blades are convex hollow ground with improved razor edge retention; thinning contains teeth on one blade and a smooth razor edge on second; includes removable rubber handle inserts to fit any thumb and finger
- Holds easy to use spring leaf tension adjustment system with gold plated knurled knob
- Comes with zippered leather storage case to preserve scissors and prevent accidents
- Includes removable rubber handle inserts to fit any thumb and finger
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top-Rated Professional Salon Quality Barber Scissors! Professional Salon Quality Barber Thinning / Texturing Scissor is specifically designed for high performance and quality results. It is a must-have scissor for professional barbers for effortless results. Ideal for the home or business, this scissor is manufactured with high-quality Stainless Steel for durability and longevity. Adjustable tension knobs and removable finger inserts make this shear customizable to any hand.
100% Stainless Steel for durability.
Customizable tension and finger inserts.
Quality construction for a clean cut, every time.
Note: Made for right-handed use only.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The only downside is that the rings inserted in the hoops fall out.