Top positive review
Reviewed in Australia on 20 February 2020
I bought 4 of these, 1 for each family member. My daughters especially use their phones in bed and I don't like them having a 240 volt extension lead beside them, probably perfectly safe but not my preference and cumbersome. My you gust used to go through leads every few weeks because of bending them in bed with the 250 volt lead. Now everyone can use their phone, in bed, or somewhere else, plugged in. The cable seems very durable, and even my wife, who was a bit skeptical at first, loves hers. Highly recommended for price and flexibility.