3 Season 2-Person Double Layer Waterproof Dome Backpacking Tent Aluminum Rod Windproof for Camping Hiking Travel Climbing
|Price:||+ $29.80 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large mesh sections on the tent body allow for greater VENTILATION throughout the tent making it great for summer, spring and fall.Large mesh sections on the tent body allow for greater VENTILATION throughout the tent making it great for summer, spring and fall.
- QUICK and EASY TO SET UP, one person can easily set up the tent with flysheet in less than 10 minutes.
- The tent is made of high quality WATERPROOF materials which makes the tent water resistant, breathable, but also extremely light! The seams are double stitched and taps sealed to ensure water proofing. ALUMINUM POLES. UV PROTECTION!
- The tent is extremely PORTABLE weighing just 5.06 lbs (2.3kg)/ 5.6 lbs (2.5kg). The package measures 7x7x19.3 inches (18x18x49 cm). Floor: (23.6+55+23.6) x 82.7 x 47.2 (H) inches / (60+140+60) x 210 x 110 H cm/(23.6+70.9+23.6) x 82.7 x 47.2 (H) inches / (60+180+60) x 210 x 120 H cm.
- 2/3 Person, 3 Season tent perfect to take with you when hiking, climbing or camping in Spring, Summer and Autumn. The tent can resist most weather conditions including wind, rain and dirt!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Number of poles: 3
Pole type: Aluminum
Stakes type: Aluminum
inner tent material: 210T breathable polyester + high density fine nylon mesh.
Floor material: 210D PU5000MM Oxford fabric, seam taped.
Fly material: 210T PU3000mm polyester woven fabric, seam taped.
Height: 47.16 in / 120 cm
Packaged weight: 5.6 lb / 2.5 kg
Packed Size: 7x7x19.3 inches (18x18x49 cm)
The outdoor tents are easy to set up and take down.
The large space and stable frame of the outdoor tents provide comfortable environment for you.
Being made of high quality material, 210T waterproof coating PU3000MM polyester, the outdoor tent is durable enough for long time use.
This tent is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping or any other outdoor adventure you want to embark on.
It's lightweight and fits easily into its carry bag so you can take it anywhere. It's very easy to set up and can even fit an air mattress.
1 Tent Body
10 Aluminum Tent Pegs
2 Folding Aluminum Poles
2 Windproof, Reflective Ropes
1 Large carry bag for the entire package
24 months from the date of purchase, easy and friendly support.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
fast delivery, removed packaging and weighed tent it was good for hiking, i erected the tent single handed it was good, i inflated my mattress placed it inside it was good, i layer on my mattress in the tent it was good (i am 6' 2") i looked at the fabric it was acceptable since i want light weight for hiking and the price was right
i have not been camping yet but plan to in the very near future, i plan to winter camp and although this is a 3 season tent i plan to use it 4 season and since i will winter camp maybe 2 - 3 times i don't think it is justified to spend $$$$'s on a 4 season tent
hope this helps
Completely waterproof with full fly.
Plenty of space for 1 adult with equipment.
Good vestibule for boots.
My tent was shipped packaged inside out, so figuring that out in the dark took a couple minutes, but once I got that done, setup was simple and straight forward.
You can put two people in here, but if you’re over 6’ you’ll hafta curl up for sure.
Other than that, I have no complaints, though. It was super easy to put this thing together. I have literally never pitched a tent before and had this thing up no more than 5 mins. Would definitely recommend for anyone beginning camper, who needs a cold weather tent, that can be pitched in a hurry!
I did not experience much rain during this backpack so I cannot speak to its waterproofing.
The tent bottom is same material as the tent and not a cheap tarp material. I like this ad a plus
I used it only for myself and pack but it would work well for two minus gear. The rain fly gives a alcove for dirty boots, but not much more.