|Product Dimensions||18.42 x 5.72 x 2.54 cm; 798.32 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||798 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Sharp Pebble Premium Sharpening Stones 2 Side Grit 3000/8000 Whetstone - Kitchen Knife Sharpener Waterstone with Non-Slip Bamboo Base & Flattening Stone
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$35.00 (42%)|
- ✅ SUPERIOR BUNDLE : Your complete knife sharpening kit comes with Japanese Grit Whetstone 3000/8000 with a Beautiful NonSlip Bamboo base for holding the waterstone securely during the sharpening process, a Flattening Stone used for leveling of Knife Sharpening Stone, a simple instruction manual & detailed guide (eBOOK) with lots of TIPS & TRICKS which will appeal at every skill level
- ✅ SAFE & EASY TO USE: We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools, your purchase comes with Silicone base for holding the stone inside Non Slip Bamboo base, this setup will ensure the stone is FIXED IN ONE PLACE while sharpening. Using our whetstone is extremely Easy & Economical. You don’t need any expensive sharpening/honing oil as its designed to work best with water. And it can be easily cleaned with water
- ✅ RAZOR SHARP KNIVES: Are you tired & frustrated with your dull knives? Then don't look any further, Our Easy to Use Premium Quality Proprietary Japanese Sharpening Stone Grit 3000/8000 combination is designed to make your knives razor sharp & provide extra fine finish/polish on your blades. So you can Cut, Slice & Dice through your Food with Ease
- ✅ GREAT TASTING FOOD : With Sharp Knives you can properly cut & finely chop veggies/meat allowing cooking method to penetrate more adding great texture, aroma & flavor to your delicious & appealing dishes. You’ll be the Master Chef in your group & your family/friends will always be looking forward for the next masterpiece from you
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY : Not all sharpening stone are created equal. We only source premium quality material for manufacturing of our Whetstone which will provide superior cutting performance. NO COMPROMISE on Quality. Get this simple yet unparalled tool, used by everyone from stay at home moms to various professionals
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Conveniently bundled in one affordable set for you, Sharp Pebble Waterstone (Grit 3000/8000) with Non-Slip Bamboo base & flattening stone. Made from Premium Quality Aluminium Oxide(Imported from Japan). 3000 grit is used to sharpen dull knives & 8000 grit is a finishing stone used to refine your knife edge. Dimensions of the stone are 2.25 x 7 x 1.13 inches. Flattening Stone is used for leveling of Sharp Pebble Grit 3000/8000 Stone & comes with a Knife Sharpening eBook describing how to make the most out of the product.
- Easy To Use
- Made From High Quality Material
- Dual Grit Combination
- Sharpening Oil - NOT Needed
- Get Razor Sharp Knives Quickly
- All-in-One Bundle
Sharp Pebble Waterstones
Always saturate sharp pebble 3000/8000 grit Waterstones by submerging them in water for 10-15 minutes before use and keep the surface wet while sharpening a knife on them. Allow some mud to build upon the wet surface, it acts as an abrasive that helps grind the edge of your knife.
Using our Whetstone is extremely Easy & Economical. No need of expensive sharpening/honing oil as its designed to work best with water. And it can be easily cleaned with water.
Versatile Combination Stone
Sharp Pebble 3000/8000 grit sharpening stone is useful for the majority of your edges now(kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, katana, axe/hatchet, straight razors, etc) and will remain useful as you expand both your tools and your sharpening toolkit in the future.
Razor Sharp Knives
With finely polished razor-sharp edges using Sharp Pebble 3000/8000 grit water stone, your knives will require less force to get through produce giving you more control, reducing stress & preventing injuries to your wrist and hand. With Sharp Knives, you can properly cut & finely chop veggies/meat allowing the cooking method to penetrate more adding great texture, aroma & flavor to your delicious & appealing dishes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Happy to edit my review if they want to hold up the promise of the bonus item.
Top reviews from other countries
I've watched various institution videos and after my first attempt I reckon with practice I can crack it. Patience is a virtue. As for the product itself, it's good quality, very good and I'm well impressed. The after sales service is also really good, some very helpful information follows on after you buy the product.
If you have never used a stone before don't expect immediate results. It takes practice but I did see an improvement quickly. It's a skill that has to be acquired, the product doesn't give it away but it is very forgiving.
The slip-proofing on the bottom of the holder is slapped on lazy and crooked.
Don't be decieved by the pictures. They are using comically tiny knives to fool you into believing the stone is bigger than it is.
The supposed "ebook" is barely an instruction manual. It just spends a few pages describing this specific product and doesn't have any substantive information and it's very ambiguously written, has big gaps in its details, and filled with strange misuse of language like it's written by a non-native speaker, and the illustrations don't match the descriptions. It makes it extremely confusing to try to follow the instructions.
It is offered as a "Bonus"to randomly selected customers (Yes, I was randomly selected) to gauge opinion about the product.
I sent of the required order ID and a photo of the card as requested 25 days ago and despite several e mails to enquire when I might receive it there has been no response.