|Product Dimensions||9.91 x 4.57 x 27.94 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||30382CSR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30382CSR|
|Cover Included||1 x 303 30382 Automotive Protectant, 473 ml|
|Item Weight||453 g|
|Country of origin||USA|
Other Sellers on Amazon
303 30382 Automotive Protectant, 473 ml
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BRIGHTENS surfaces and keeps your car looking newer, longer. This formula provides superior UV protection for any rubber, plastic, vinyl, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
- UV PROTECTION against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays.
- RINSE-FREE formula leaves a non-greasy, dry matte finish with no odor and is non toxic and water based. 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates.
- EASY to use spray on formula that comes in a 16 fl. oz. bottle with trigger sprayer.
- Repels dust and stains helping to extend your vehicle cleaning..Made in the U. S. A. by hardworking Americans.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
303 30382 Automotive Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish. Best of all, each application will last up to 30-45 days.
From the manufacturer
Use only on clean surfaces. Spray surface with product and wipe completely dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Can also be applied directly onto microfiber applicator or towel. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, and immediately wipe completely dry. Note: This product does not air dry. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection. Do not use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics or floorings.
303 Automotive Protectant
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Protectant provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause discoloration, fading, and cracking of vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces. 303 Protectant also helps repel dust, dirt, lint and staining. Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic or natural rubber, plastics and finished leather.
- Keeps surfaces looking newer, and lasting longer.
- Provides superior UV protection from cracking and fading.
- Leaves a dry, matte finish – no oily or greasy feel.
- Helps repel dust, lint and staining.
- Protects all vinyl, rubber and plastics.
- Brightens surfaces.
- Made in the U.S.A.
For the Best Results, We Recommend Following These Easy Steps:
Make sure surface is clean and dry before using 303 Automotive Protectant
Spray product directly onto surface, spray onto microfiber to apply, or use 303 Protectant wipes to apply to surface.
Buff in 303 Protectant with a clean microfiber towel
Evaluate your results. Extra buffing may be required for optimal results. It is recommended to re-treat every 30-45 days.
|303 Protectant||303 Speed Detailer||303 Quick Wax||303 3 in 1 Leather Complete Care||303 Tonneau Cover & Convertible Top Cleaner|
|Provides UV Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Prevents Fading and/or Cracking of Surfaces||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Helps Repel Dust, Dirt and Staining||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cleans and Lifts Dirt||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Product Maintenance||30-45 days||30 days||3-4 months||30-45 days||As Needed|
303 Premium Automotive Care Products
When you love something, it shows. That is why avid car enthusiasts have turned to 303 Products for over 35 years. Because we know what that love entails: Slightly obsessive standards, meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering desire for time to stand still and let perfection last just a little longer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I know that they must put it on the label, and I’m being rather naive to other products in my home that are Carcinogenic too; such as weed killer etc.
However the frequency of use of this product in a confined space vs spraying weed killer maybe twice a year at arms length in my garden just isn’t a comparison!
I’m really wary using it now, and take precautions. When it’s gone, I won’t buy it again!
Bugger the appearance of your car; yours and your families health is much more important!!! Don’t risk it.
This is worth the price as is excellent at reviving hard surfaces and makes car trims look like new. Protects from UV damage and looks fresh without a unattractive glossy finish. Drys matt. Also use 303 tyre protection balm this is also ace.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2020