|Manufacturer||Litcessory (Philips Compatible)|
|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 7 x 0.7 cm; 10 Grams|
|Colour||White (Standard 6-pin) - V3|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Litcessory 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector for Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus (4 Pack, White)
|Price:||+ $7.13 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ✔ ATTENTION -- SELECT THE CORRECT VERSION: Philips makes TWO versions of their lightstrips (Standard 6-Pin V3 and Micro 6-Pin V4). The Micro 6-Pin V4 has a smaller pin connection and IS bluetooth compatible, while the Standard 6-Pin V3 features larger pins and is NOT bluetooth compatible. Please see the image with both connectors to determine the correct version you have before purchasing.
- ✔ ENDLESS DESIGN -- create breaks in your lightstrips, run lights under cabinets, create lighting for shelves, or connect lightstrips across an entire room -- the possibilities are endless!
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION -- easy to use! Our cables are flat & flexible AND all pin connectors are removable.
- ✔ TECH SPECS -- designed for the Philips Lightstrip system, supports runs up to 10 meters, cable is UL listed, made for indoor locations only.
- ✔ REQUIRED -- if you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Controller, you MUST use our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter.
- ✔ LITCESSORY’S HASSLE-FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY – We know you’ll love this product, but if you have any issues at all, just send us a message and we’ll be happy to assist!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
6-Pin to Cut-End Connector
Philips Hue is great, but it only allows for a single, continuous lightstrip run. Litcessory products allow for several! This 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector, specifically designed for the Philips Hue Lightstrip system, enables you to connect a cut lightstrip to an uncut Philips Hue Lightstrip Extension or any other Litcessory product (extension cable, splitter, etc.). No more wasting costly lightstrip pieces! You can also use this connector to create corners for your lightstrip run, allowing for more design flexibility than ever before! Our cables are flexible and flat, which makes them inconspicuous - perfect for designing your ideal lighting setup!
NOTE: If you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Controller, you MUST use the Litcessory “Controller to 6-Pin Adapter" to do so.
If you want to connect to a cut lightstrip, you must use one of our 6-pin to Cut-End products. Please see our product line chart below for more info.
This product is great for...
- Reusing the end of a cut lightstrip
- Inserting a corner into a lightstrip run
Important things to keep in mind...
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female.
- Supports lightstrip runs up to 33 feet/10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined).
- Made for Indoor Dry Locations Only.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I insert 6-pin connectors into the cut-end connector?
- No, you cannot insert a 6-pin connector into the cut-end connector. If you need to connect a lightstrip with a 6-pin to cut-end connector, you will need to use one of our 6-pin to cut-end products: a 6-Pin to Cut-End Extension Connector, a 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector or a 6-Pin to Cut-End (Solder On). This will allow you to convert the cut end of the lightstrip into a 6-pin connector.
- Remember: Cut lightstrips connect only to cut-end connectors and 6-pin ends can only connect to 6-pin connectors. Cut lightstrips cannot connect to a 6-pin connector.
I have a cut Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus. How do I connect another Philips Hue Lightstrip to it?
- If you are connecting the cut lightstrip to another cut lightstrip, you can use either of your cut-end to cut-end connectors: a Cut-End to Cut-End Connectors or a Cut-End to Cut-End Extensions Connector.
- If you connecting the cut lightstrip to an uncut Philips Extension Lightstrip or a Litcessory product, you can use any of our 6-pin to cut-end products: a 6-Pin to Cut-End Extension Connector, a 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector or a 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector (Solder On). This will allow you to convert the cut end of the lightstrip into a 6-pin connector.
I have a cut Philips Hue lightstrip and I need to add a Litcessory extension cable and connect another cut Philips Hue lightstrip. How do I do this?
- To connect two cut lightstrips together with a Litcessory Extension Cable, you will need our 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector. This connector has a cut-end connector on one side and a 6-pin connector on the other side.
- Connect the cut-end connector side to the cut lightstrip.
- Plug the extension cable into the 6-pin side of the 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector.
- Connect a second 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector to the other cut lightstrip
- The extension cable now has two 6-pin connectors to plug into between the two cut lightstrips. All Litcessory products with male pin headers are removable, so you can make them male or female as needed for your project.
Can I plug an extension cable into a Cut-End Connector?
- No, to connect an extension cable to a cut lightstrip, you will need to first use one of our 6-pin to cut-end products: a 6-Pin to Cut-End Extension Connector, a 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector, or a 6-Pin to Cut-End Connector (Solder-On). This will allow you to convert the cut end of the lightstrip into a 6-pin connector.
How to install the Cut-End Connector Step 1
- Unplug the Lightstrip.
- Turn the lightstrip on its side and create a puncture mark, then cut a small slit into the plastic.
- Tear the plastic sheathing across the lightstrip.
- Cut away from the lightstrip and remove the extra plastic.
- Make sure the plastic is removed from both sides of the lightstrip.
|6-Pin to Cut-End Connector||6-Pin to Cut-End Connector (Solder-On)||6-Pin to Cut-End Extension Connector||Cut-End to Cut-End Connector||Cut-End to Cut-End Extension Connector||Splitter|
|Connection Type||6-Pin to Cut-End||6-Pin to Cut-End||6-Pin to Cut-End||Cut-End to Cut-End||Cut-End to Cut-End||6-Pin to 6-Pin|
|Can be placed between the controller and the first lightstrip||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Yes, with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter|
|Supports lightstrip runs up to 33 feet/10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|6-Pin Connector Removable?||✓||Not Applicable||✓||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||✓|
|Cable is UL Listed||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||✓||Not Applicable||✓||✓|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only|
|Compatible with Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|