(7PCS Ceramic Carbide Cuticle Nail Drill Bits) - MAKARTT 7PCS Cuticle Nail Drill Bits Set Acrylic Ceramic Carbide Nail File Bit Manicure Pedicure 0.2cm
+ $7.42 Delivery
- Removing Gel Nail Drill Bit Set: Made of superior ceramic material. These nail art tools are hard-wearing and durable to use. Suitable for natural nails and all gel nails such as gel polish, poly nail gel, dip powder, nail extension gel.
- High-Quality Nail Drill Bits: Various shapes and sizes meet many kinds of needs. Great quality makes the drill bits be long-term used, great tools value for money.
- Multi-functions Efile Drill Bits: Ceramic nail drill bits are ideal nail art tools taking off the gel polish, dip powder or acrylic layer in half the time without any effort. Make the cuticle clean up a breeze. which fit most nail drill machines that use 3/32" bits, durable for long time use.
- Easy to Clean Safety Drill Bit: The ceramic drill bits are corrosion resistant, as well as no clogging for nails. Nail Brush Bit can easily clean the dust on the bits or nails, protect the bits after each use, keep you and your client's nails healthy.
- Compact Drill Bits Nails Design: With its portable design, lightweight, it is easy to hold for both personal and family use anytime and anywhere. See-through design helping you figure out the desired bits quickly. Best gift for beginners to start their journey to the nail art world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Makartt's Carbide Nail Set features 6 different tools and 1 brush so you can clean, sharpen, grind, neaten, carve, smoothen, polish and reshape gel nails, and stimulate nail growth. Looking after your nails is as important as grooming and making them beautiful. That's why the MAKARTT Carbide Nail Set features 7 different nail tools for care as well as beauty and pampering. No matter what you want - manicure, pedicure, cuticle trimming, and even carving under the nail - there is a tool for you. The set can even be used with gel and acrylic nails to smooth them out. Features: Color : Pink Base The set includes 6 tools which can do the following: sharpen extra thick or rough nails; grind nails or trim the cuticle; stimulate nail growth; remove dead skin; clean and neaten the cuticle or the underside of the nail; carve deep underneath the nail polish, poly uv gel, reshape gel and acrylic nails; and smoothen nail edges. For general nail care the set can be used to cut the cuticle, the sides of the nails, or to remove dirt from underneath the nail. The set has been specifically designed to protect the skin from being harmed and to give results that rival anything from a salon. Sturdy carbide and heat resistant carbine material with long life durability ensure that each nail tool can work at peak performance. Included in this package: 6 x Nail Drill Bits 1 x Brush Notes: 1. Keep away from children 2. Disinfect nail drill bits after use 3. Please allow +/- 0.05mm error due to hand measurements Specification: Material: Carbide and Ceramic Quantity: 7 Pieces( Include 1 Cleaning Brush) Size: 3/32" size ,Suitable for most standard size nail drill machine
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Each of these on its own can easily be $7 to $10 each, depending on where you buy them from.
The one I use the most is the gold safety drill bit. With the smooth top, I can avoid catching the cuticle and buff the nail or nail enhancement material.
The non-pointed toothpick shape is great for removing natural nail growth and material from under nail enhancements.
The chrome medium rough bit works for removing nail edge length.
The ceramic medium (CM) and fine (CF) are gentle on the natural nail when used on a very low setting.
The mini-brush is perfect for removing nail and enhancement dust from around the cuticle.
The angular cone and rounded cone ceramic barrel bits are good for shaping the C curve under the edge of the nail enhancement.
I would buy these again, and I would recommend them to a friend.
The nail machine I purchased here is the MAKARTT 30000RPM Nail Drill Machine. Also a good value and price.
There's only one problem that make me give 4 stars instead of 5 and it's the lack of instruction for the use of the different bits. For my opinion some bits are too aggressive for the nail plate and cuticle area, so until I tried every bits, I prefer to use them only on acrylic and gel.