- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
8Bitdo Xstander Clip Holder for SFC30 SNES30 - For Android Mobile Phones, Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 Note 2 3 4 & iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 6 (stander) XTANDER
Order within 3 hrs and 27 mins
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.4 x 4.6 x 3.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.02 Pounds|
About this item
- Specially For 8Bitdo SF30 and SN30
- Compatible with all iPhones and Android Phones
- Very easy to use. Just snap the bracket onto your 8Bitdo controller and add your mobile phone and enjoy
- Great Quality.
- Please note that : there is only the holder in the listing without the controller.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise a good companion for the controller
This pairing suggestion needs to be deleted.
Top reviews from other countries
Disregard all the negative reviews. Most of them are for the actual controller (which is also fantastic) and were posted by people who don't know how to use emulators or how to button map correctly.
I use Xstander clip and the SNES30 on my Galaxy S7 with the Super Retro 16 emulator. There was some input lag initially, but there happened to be an update for the emulator the next day, which solved the problem. Now, it's absolute perfection. My phone and controller are very secure and the controller easily and quickly connects/disconnects by holding the start button. It takes a little getting used to since the phone makes the controller top heavy, but you'll get used to it. A nice touch is that you can see the controller's connection light through one of the little holes on the Xstander.