- ASIN: B07K5YTT8F
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 October 2015
- Customer Reviews: 2,224 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Chilly weather is no match for our warm, soft High Waist Tummy Control Fleece Lined Leggings for Women. These yoga leggings were designed to keep you warm when the temperatures drop. These womens fleece leggings are bound to become your go-to pants during the winter season. Whether you’re ice skating, skiing, going for a long outdoor run or simply lounging at home, these high waist ultra-soft leggings will keep you warm and comfortable!
- These cold weather leggings feature a brushed fleece lining that makes sure you’re cozy no matter the activity. You can keep training during the cold months with ease! The gusset crotch and interlock stitching allows for free movement and flexibility. These womens yoga pants also have a high waistband that provides tummy control and contours your body into a flattering hourglass shape.
- These hi rise fleece leggings are top-notch quality, featuring pull-on closure to keep you hugged in and the ultra-soft fleece backed fabric is perfect for layering or wearing solo. Our womens running leggings have four way stretch and move with you for extra comfort. From the studio to the street, and even the slopes, 90 Degree by Reflex has you covered.
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. Our high quality womens activewear is affordable and durable, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. These winter leggings come in a variety of lors, all with the super comfy fleece brushed lining. You can pair these womens fleece leggings with our 90 Degree by Reflex Women’s Lightweight, Full Zip Running Track Jacket for a cute, cozy look!
- Our bestselling high waist black leggings are composed of 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex. Please remember the fleece backed material runs thicker and tighter than our regular fabrics so it may be advised to size up. These fleece yoga pants are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these warm leggings to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Cold Weather Leggings
The cold never bothered you anyway, and it really won’t with these warm fleece lined leggings! Designed for active women who still want to sweat when the temperature drops, the Standard Fleece Lined Leggings fit the bill for whatever cold-weather workout or activity you have planned. Hitting the slopes? Going out for a sub-zero run or walk? Taking a twirl on the ice? Or, maybe just lounging by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa inside. Whatever your sport, turn to these warm leggings to keep you cozy during your favorite winter activities. These aren’t your standard yoga leggings either, with soft fleece backed fabric, you can wear these pants layered or solo depending on the weather and whatever sweaty pursuits you have planned! At 28 inches long, these fleece leggings are the perfect length to keep your whole leg warm and toasty. They look great tucked into your cutest pair of boots, too!
Compression and Comfort
Featuring the same high-tech fabric and quality you expect from 90 Degree by Reflex, these fleece leggings have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching to allow for free movement and maximum mobility without rubbing or chafing. You’ll love that these warm leggings maintain the stretch and compression of your other yoga leggings so you can stay warm without compromising the quality of your workout.These women’s leggings have a comfortable fit with pull-on closure so you’ll feel hugged in without the bother of additional seams or ties, or the worry of them slipping down. And, you’ll be able to keep rocking the 90 Degree by Reflex look with a reflective logo in the center back of the waistband. For maximum comfort and the best fit possible, we recommend going one size up on these leggings as the warmhand fleece material is thicker and tighter than our other yoga pants. We understand that your workout is important and weather shouldn’t prevent you from doing what you love. That’s why we created these winter leggings, so you can stay fit even when it snows.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the small, my usual size in 90 degree is a small and I was not disappointed with the size. Only issue was that the tights came with a small hole in the thigh. I was able to return with no issues. Will definitely repurchase because stitching flaws sometimes do happen.
Top international reviews
Honestly, this is one of those moments where "women's" gender-designated clothing actually beats "men's" design.
Usually, men's clothing tends to be less expensive and higher quality. As in, real pockets, actual warmth. Functionality over looks. HOWEVER. These are quite the exception. The way they are stitched allows more movement than a similar pair of men's thermal pants. They fit better without being baggy in the butt, and for me, they are just the right length. My body is somewhere in between American-size men's clothing being too big and women's clothing being too small or short. (Asian sizing fits perfectly, though.)
The thick waistband is so much more comfortable than other leggings, pjs and whatever chill pants I have. Great for "that time of the month" some of us dudes with a uterus have to deal with, too. ;) Those of us who know the pain will understand why it's not great to have a tiny band squeezing on your delicate organs while they're cramping.
Could potentially be useful for pregnancy and/or people with a sensitive abdomen and don't want it crushed, maybe surgery, etc.
Cool bonus--it has a hidden pocket in that waistband for keys, wallet or an MP3 player, maybe a smaller phone (but why would you want it close to your body like that?).
I originally ordered this on sale in blue, but it wasn't in stock in my size, so the order was canceled and I ended up buying the teal at full price. I was disappointed at that, but the overall quality of the pants is fantastic, regardless.
Also, the purple is basically navy. Not pretty at all.
For reference, I am 5”1 130lbs and wear a size 6 petite in jeans.
**UPDATE**: I ordered the L and these fit me perfectly. I'm very excited to wear them around Iceland on my upcoming trip because they seem super warm (in fact, they're too hot to wear around the house right now!). I also like the 'rise' on these leggings....not too low and not too high. I actually like the style and fit of these better than the LulaRoe leggings I recently ordered!
The inside is fleece lined, though only lightly so. I appreciate the relatively restrained use of fleece in the lining, as the leggings are warm and cozy, but not so warm that I can't wear them inside working out. For me they'd be too warm to wear for a major indoor cardio or sweat session like spin class, but they're great for moderate weight lifting, yoga, or more stop-and-go type workouts. They'd probably be just right to wear outside in above-freezing cold weather for jogging, but anything below freezing and I'd probably want a second layer.
Style wise, I ordered the pink space dyed and have gotten compliments from strangers every time I've worn them. I'm thrilled with how they look.
What I expected them to be like and do: thick material, fuzzy soft lining, smoothing effect, be extremely warm
What they are for me: baggy (bought a large instead of my normal medium), extremely long, thin, not fuzzy, not squat proof, only be used at home or under jeans, not super warm, shows every lump and bump
I'm 5'4", 160 lbs and a size 10 for reference. I'm disappointed but not to the point of returning them. I don't want the hassle. I guess they are of a certain price point that the quality is to be expected, but I expexted more with such rave reviews. I won't buy them again and will donate what I bought.
I would say that if the regular version is too see through on the butt for you then give these a try. The fabric of these fleece lined ones is a little shinier than the regular, but thicker and appear to be fully squat proof.
Same comfortable fit, stay in place, with a little extra warmth