|Hardware Interface||Radio Frequency|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.13 x 6.35 x 4.45 cm; 128.99 Grams|
|Item Weight||129 g|
|Item Model Number||910-001822|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
Wireless Mouse M510
- Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Back/forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster Requires Logitech Options software
- 2-year battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- Comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it
- Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m* ;Sensor Resolution: 1000
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With its contoured shape, soft rubber grips and handy controls, the Wireless M510 Laser Mouse delivers the comfort and control you need to do more, more easily.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Forward and backward button are much more convenient to control.
The tiny USB stick sits neatly and tightly on the side of my laptop.
The medium size of the mouse is just perfect for my hand.
The on/off switch on the bottom of the mouse is an asset.
The installation is a breeze.
If my review was helpful at all, please click the "Helpful" smiley button below.
1. The middle mouse button is harder to press, and that can be a bit of a downfall especially for those who rely on it heavily when using 3D related programs. It isn't a huge drawback though, and I get by with it just fine. Just note that it is a bit on the stiff side, and if you absolutely need an easily clickable middle mouse button, this might not be the best option
2. This mouse is rather heavy, and that's primarily because it requires two AA batteries to keep it going to make up for the non-wired connection. Obviously, all that extra weight affects the ergonomics and general usage. It's not a lightweight by any means, but once again, not a big deal for most. It was just a noticeable difference from my old mouse, which was much lighter by comparison.
3. From what I can tell, the DPI is set. You can change the cursor speed, rendering it less sensitive or more sensitive depending on your settings, but you can't actually change the DPI itself.
at the moment, these were the only drawbacks I noticed right off the bat. I have yet to change my review the longer I use it, but for now, it's a pretty good mouse for the price. It's responsive, has really satisfying buttons which are apparently all customizable (I have yet to look into that), and it has a nice ergonomic shape with rubber sidings. It also has really nice rubber feet which could prove to be useful for various surfaces.
Final Verdict: It's an ergonomic friendly mouse with extra customizable buttons that are really satisfying to click. Good for long usage and for those who use 3D related programs or general use. However, it's heavy, has a stiff middle mouse button and has no option to change the DPI. Regarding the battery life, only time with tell after using this mouse longer.
Enfim, não conheço mouse melhor que esse. Vale cada centavo.
I hear from people saying left click stop working after use of few month.So I will update review in Feb2018 after using one month.
But don't worry we have warranty. Hope logitech do their best.
Ya this is right claim of other customers that this mouse stop working after use of some time. My mouse also stopped working left click. And it comes with no warranty.