A7 Memobottle - Reusable Slim Water Bottle - Made from BPA Free Plastic - 180ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA-FREE 180ml: The A7 memobottle is perfect for when smaller really is better: fitting in clutches and being perfectly sized for kids. The A7 is made from durable BPA Free Tritan plastic, is dishwasher friendly, hot water safe and freezer safe.
- INCLUDES TWO LEAKPROOF LIDS: (1 black and 1 white) interchangable to suit your mood. The memo-lids are made from premium quality BPA Free plastic and equipped with a durable and reliable silicon seal made from the highest quality materials, ensuring your memobottle can be trusted when placed with your precious valuables.
- EVERY BOTTLE SOLD provides ONE PERSON in need with 2 MONTHS OF CLEAN WATER, through our partnership with water.org. Memobottle’s aim is to REDUCE SINGLE-USE WATER BOTTLES by changing the public perception on reusable water bottles and encouraging a more reusable society through a stylish, practical reusable bottle solution.
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN YOUR BAG - The A7 memobottle is IDEAL FOR A DAY/NIGHT OUT, fitting in small POCKETS AND CLUTCHES and is also PERFECT FOR KIDS. It is a premium slimline, reusable water bottle designed to fit stylishly into handbags, backpacks, laptop bags and even within your pocket; designed to fit where other bottles don’t. The shape of the A7 memobottle closely resembles the dimensions of a sheet of paper and is made from a durable BPA-free plastic.
- Max temperature: 100 degrees celsius
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The A7 memobottle is the most compact in the memobottle collection. Holding 180mls it’s one of few bottles that can fit inside a clutch, blazer or your pocket at a festival. Armed with the A7 memobottle you will be sipping in style. Always sip responsibly!
From the manufacturer
memobottle is a creative initiative based out of Melbourne, Australia. Our aim is to change the public perception on reusable water bottles and encourage a more reusable society by providing a stylish, practical, reusable bottle solution.
The memobottle is a premium, reusable, flat water bottle designed to fit where other bottles don’t. In your bag alongside computers, books and valuables.
Every element of the memobottle has been carefully considered, from its innovative shape to the premium grade packaging.
|Slim memobottle||A5 memobottle||A6 memobottle||A7 memobottle|
|Lid||1 x stainless steel lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid||1 x black lid & 1 x white lid|
|Materials||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic||BPA-Free Plastic|
|Dimensions||265mm x 80mm 30mm||243mm x 148mm x 30mm||195mm x 112mm x 30mm||137mm x 74mm x 30mm|
|Care||Dishwasher friendly - Hot water safe - Freezer safe||Maximum temperature: 50 degrees celsius||Maximum temperature: 50 degrees celsius||Dishwasher friendly - Hot water safe - Freezer safe|
|Use||The Slim memobottle is elegant and considered, making it the perfect cafe companion or fashion accessory for hydration on-the-go. Each Slim memobottle comes with a stainless steel lid and is presented in stylish and clean matte black packaging.||The A5 memobottle is ideal for travelling, the office or coupled with college books. Holding 750ml, the A5 memobottle is a reusable water bottle for the premium drinker.||The petite A6 memobottle is designed to fit in your pocket, handbag or held while jogging. It's slim and considered form appeals to the active and social lifestyle.||The petite A7 memobottle is perfect for when smaller really is better: fitting in clutches and being perfectly sized for kids.|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
-Dimensioni compatte, ottima maneggevolezza e discreto design sia della scatola esterna che del prodotto
- Ottima pensata l'includere la presenza sia di un tappo nero che di uno bianco
- La plastica del prodotto è abbastanza spessa e resistente, fattore utile visto che non permette di essere schiacciata quando viene messa in tasca o in borsa o in fondo allo zaino!
- le dimensioni compatte di questa taglia di prodotto - ne esistono varie - permette di portare sempre con sé una scorta minima di acqua
- Sicuramente il prodotto è indicato principalmente per il trasporto e il contenuto della sola acqua ma in ogni caso il lavaggio interno della boccetta risulta difficoltoso
- seppur la trasparenza è per far identificare a chi di dovere il contenuto interno, con i raggi solari questa caratteristica non va molto d'accordo quindi CONSIGLIO CALDAMENTE di non lasciar esposta a sole il prodotto per evitare il degrado di Micro-particelle di plastiche all'interno dell'acqua
Ottima e funzionale alternativa alla classifica bottiglia d'acqua, costo abbordabile e infinito riutilizzo
A few years ago, I bought a novelty handheld metal flask from a convention, and started using it as a water bottle at school and work. I was impressed with its size and ergonomic shape: it was small and thin enough to place in a pocket in my jeans or jacket, or in a small pocket of my backpack alongside books or a computer. It was much easier to carry and use than a traditional plastic water bottle (either the recyclable or permanent reusable kind), which normally have a large cylinder shape. The material of the metal flask made it more likely to condensate on the outside though, not great to store next to paper or technology. And of course, every time I pulled out my flask, I got some strange looks from those around me: they assumed I was drinking alcohol!
So for years, I've searched for a transparent plastic flask or canteen of a similar size and shape that people would assume was carrying water, not as an all-day solution or exercise companion, but as a emergency reserve for work or when I travel, something I could refill at water fountains when needed, something that could allow me to not spend extra on a drink when grabbing fast food. Despite it's appeal, I can't find these types of bottles in stores. I am able to find some on Amazon, but the most common smallest size (which I bought separate from this review) is roughly that of a paperback novel, more than twice the size of my flask and too large to fit anywhere except a dedicated pocket in my bag. Eventually I discovered "memobottle," a high-end designer brand of water bottle that offered multiple sizes, including its' smallest, the A7 model.
For me, the A7 model is the perfect size. It is the only size that can fit in the palm of my hand, and in any pocket. Including the cap, its width and height are slightly smaller than my smartphone, at roughly 3x its thickness. After months of use, I have had no leaks or condensation occur. The bottle came in a nice black box with two caps (one white, one black). My traditional mother still assumes it is alcohol at first sight because of its shape (her eyesight isn't what it used to be), but I haven't received any such looks from anyone else when keeping the bottle on my desk or when traveling.
For the bad (and the reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5): the price is ridiculous. You can buy high-quality reusable bottles at a store for less than half the price of "memobottle" 's options, and you can buy cheaper but functional knock-offs on Amazon at also less than half. Regardless of convenience or the designer label, I shouldn't have to pay for one reusable bottle what it costs to buy packs of 200 water bottles at my local supermarket. I also question the bottle's design: the rounded corners are attractive and it stands well on a flat surface, but otherwise the shape is strictly square. I don't know if that is because of the small size, but both my metal flask and larger flat water bottle have a slight bend to them to make it more ergonomic to hold. And the picture shows a large "A7" embossed on the bottle: that is really there on the product, as well as the "memobottle" logo, making it look more like an empty perfume bottle rather than a water bottle (again, the larger, cheaper brand of flat bottle I bought was completely clean with no awkward labelling). Even if the bottle is technically functional, I would be tempted to give this a lower score if these factors weren't clearly advertised on the product page.
I will happily continue to use my A7 memobottle, because there doesn't currently exist any other alternative at that size. memobottle is also a trusted brand with other various sizes, shapes and accessories to choose from. But if you are looking for a slightly larger version of this, roughly the size of a small book or larger, you are better with cheaper options online, both for better price and design. I hope this shape of bottle catches on, its implications for ease to carry and to pack (logistics) are game-changers.