- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 3 x 15.7 cm ; 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item Model Number: 8028713210013
- ASIN: B000VKEFSM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 38 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
38,007 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #88 in Men's Cologne
Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa Eau de Cologne Spray, 50ml
- Top notes: Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian lemon, enriched with vibrant cardamom and ginger
- Middle notes: Aromatic myrtle and mugwort with refined and clear accents of neroli
- Base notes: Sophisticated leather note creates an aura of virile charm
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The latest fragrance for men from Acqua di Parma.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, BHT, Citral, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 42090 (Blue 1).