AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag and 350 Additional Filters - Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee Without Bitterness - 1 to 3 Cups Per Press
- Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity.
- Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute, and unlike a French press, it can also brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks.
- Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable. The tote bag makes it easy to pack with some coffee and a cup for use while traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more!
- Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 700 microfilters, a filter holder, and a zippered nylon tote bag. No Phthalates or BPA. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4" d
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AeroPress is an entirely new way to make coffee, American style or Espresso style for use in lattes, cappucinos and other espresso based drinks. AeroPress brews simply delicious coffee, 1-4 cups per pressing. Ideal water temperature and faster brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Other brewing processes use near boiling water and long exposure to coffee grounds. Quickly brew a variety of coffee drinks including an Americano or an espresso-style shot for use in lattes or cappuccinos. Its total-immersion system permits extraction at a moderate temperature and a short brew time. Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds, which avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing. The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor. The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in an exceptionally smooth brew.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I thought it would be worth having the "tote bag" to keep it all in, but it hardly fits, and is very flimsy. Certainly not worth the extra $10 I paid.
Top international reviews
Now, were I to purchase this again, I would simply get the base model (Aerobie 83R01) with a stainless steel filter (or a separate order of paper filters).
The tote bag is the reason this review is getting 4 stars instead of 5. Seriously, you're paying an extra 20-30 dollars for the flimsiest, cheapest tote bag that can hold all the items, until you take it out. You won't be able to get it all back in without ripping it.
Buy the base model. The tote bag is an extra 20-30 bucks and I wouldn't buy it for a dollar.
Do yourself a favour, and buy either a digital kettle with adjustable temperature settings or a fast-read digital thermometer. (Those kettles are the best!) You want to brew with 175 degree F (80-ish C) water. This temperature is the key to super-smooth coffee, without extracting the bitterness.
This kit comes with the zippered pouch, which is great for travelling.
The culprit is the black silicon/rubber seal on the end of the shaft used to press down. This should be offered by the company as a replacement part.
We also unplugged and gave away our old $130 coffee machine as this unit produces a good amount of coffee very quickly, and since you only make what you drink, it reduces the waste.
I love how simple it is to operate and clean (I'm biased toward products that don't demand too much of my time and energy). More impressive is that it is simple AND it produces coffee that Id bet you couldn't distinguish from brews at the most expensive, fancypants, coffee shops anywhere. It is among the best, and yet the cheapest and simplest, ways to get the most out of the beans you like.
The advantage of this product version over others is that it comes with extra filters and a nifty carry bag.
My one note is that the coffee this produces is maybe too smooth. I like a bit of oil and grit. A French press accomplishes this but takes more effort to clean and use.
Buy this, you won't be disappointed.