AIMEILI Gel Polish Remover Pads Removal Wraps - Pack Of 200pcs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Easy to use, comfortable and efficiently removed gel nail polish.
- Individual foil pad, perfect size for fingernails/toenails.
- Makes removing UV and LED gel nail polish, normal nail polish, builder gel and dipping powder hassle free.
- Perfect for At-home/Salon gel nail manicures or pedicures.
- 200PCS Removal Wraps in Box.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 10.01 x 5 cm; 231.33 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2017
- Manufacturer : AIMEILI
- ASIN : B013G7II34
- Manufacturer reference : Wraps-200pcs
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Lightly buff the top coat before removal.
Step 2: Tear open the top of the wrap along the dotted line.
Step 3: Peel the tape off the outside of the wrap revealing the sticky strip.
Step 4: Insert finger with nail against the pad inside the foil wrap.
Step 5: Secure TIGHTLY around the finger by folding the wrap onto the sticky strip (IMPORTANT). Soak off time around 10 minutes. Soak off time is for guidance only, actual times will vary depending on brand, colour and thickness of the gel that is being removed.
Step 6: Gently scrape the gel off with an orange stick or similar. It should fall right off. If there's some that seems hard to remove, put the finger back in the wrap to soak for a little longer.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.