AIMEILI Nail Dipping Powder Nail Art Powder 6 Colors Acrylic Powder Set French Manicure
- Package Included: 6 jar of color powders (0.35 oz/jar)
- Time saving, fast natural dry, no UV/LED curing lamp needed.
- Rich pigments, easy to apply. Usually two coats would cover opaquely.
- No Nicks, Chips or Smudges. Long wearing, lasting up to 14 days!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves. With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection. All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
AIMEILI Dipping Powder 6 Colors Set
Package Included: 6 jar of color powders (0.35 oz/jar)
Time saving, fast natural dry, no UV/LED curing lamp needed.
Rich pigments, easy to apply. Usually two coats would cover opaquely.
No Nicks, Chips or Smudges. Long wearing, lasting up to 14 days!
NOTE: For this powder kit, no polish is included!
HOW TO APPLY
BEWARE: May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure.
Step 1: Pre the nail.
Step 2: Apply a thin base coat to 3/4th of your nails. Avoid getting any on cuticles.
Step 3: Dip in the powder immediately, then pull nails straight back out, tap off the excess powder, and clean nails with brush.
Step 4: Apply a thin base coat to the tip of nails.
Step 5: Repeat Step 3. (You could always repeat Step 4 & 5 until the desired opacity is reached.)
Step 6: Apply activator and give it a minute to dry.
Step 7: Buff and shape the nail to your liking. Then apply a 2nd layer of activator and let it dry completely for 2 minutes. Then clean again with lint free wipe.
Step 8: Apply top coat, when dry apply a second layer of top coat and let it dry completely for 2 minutes.
Step 9: Enjoy your manicure!
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please clean and disinfect manicure set prior manicure.
3. Please DO NOT apply dipping powder to nails that damaged or infected. Please cure the fungus on nails before manicure.
4. Overtime wearing isn't a good idea to keep nails healthy as the water or bacteria might get in between nails and polish and easily caused fungus born especially when nails chipped.
5. Apply nail cuticle oil to nails/cuticle would be highly recommended to keep nail health.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.