AIMEILI Nail Prep Bond Primer, UV LED Gel Foundation for Acrylic Powder and Builder Gel
- Use before nail base coat, prepares the nail for strong adhesion.
- Absorbed fast, no UV/LED lamp required.
- Prevent nail art from lifting or breakage,
- Can be used with UV/LED gel nails, builder gel, acrylic powder,and dipping powder.
- Ideal for salon and home use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI nail bond primer, wait for 30-60 seconds for complete dry.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 5: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply third coat if neccessary.
Step 6: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 7: Enjoy your 21 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Before applying, please shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds so gel would mix well.
2: Please be sure to apply GEL NAIL POLISH in THIN layer. Apply more coats for deeper color.
3: Please do not apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
4: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I had to hit the one star but I wouldn’t have even hit that because I wasn’t able to use this product but I wasn’t able to leave the review unless I did