AIMEILI Pink Quick Builder Gel 30ml 1oz Nail Enhancement Nail Extension Tool
- Package included:1 x Builder Gel (Volume: 30ml/1 fl.oz).
- Easy to extend nails. No more fake nails! Flexible, durable, and lighter! Ideal for creating your own size of gel nails.
- Natural look. Could be used as normal gel nail polish color. Or, you could do nail art over it. Less harmful to natural nails. Please be kindly aware that with slip solution or 70% isopropyl alcohol (which are NOT included), the builder gel could be picked and formed on dual forms smoothly, which will prevent builder gel from sticking to brush or nail gel tools.
- BEWARE: May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure. Also, please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool! The trauma required to remove the gel nail polish is quite significant. Once it occures, infection can set in and cause problems. Please discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
- Ingredients： Bis-hema polycaprolactone diol/ipdi copylymer, Hema, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Acrylic Powder
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Squeeze AIMEILI builder gel, apply it to the nail mold, and press a bit until smooth. Then apply the nail mold to the nails and cure under lamp.
Step 4: Remove the nail mold. Shape the surface gently, then clean the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure it. Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Before applying, please shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds so gel would mix well.
2: Please be sure to apply GEL NAIL POLISH in THIN layer. Apply more coats for deeper color.
3: Please do not apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
4: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately once uncomfortable.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Less sticky than makkart