AIMEILI 6 Boxes Nail Art Mirror Powder Set Rainbow Unicorn Chrome Nail Art Pigment Glitter Dust Shinning Hologram Laser Powder Chameleon Mermaid Nail Power Manicure Kit
- Package Included: 4 × Mirror Powder ( 0.5g ), 1× Holographic Powder (0.5g), 1× Chameleon Powder ( 0.5g )
- Easy to apply, multiple effects, ideal for nail art decoration.
- NOTE: The color you added on the base previously will affect the final powder effect shown. Try more color base to get your ideal one!
- For smooth effect and durability, no wipe top coat is needed during application.
- Could be used with UV/LED gel nail polish, acrylic nails, builder gel, dipping powder, normal nail polish, natural nails, or used to create body art for shinning effect.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 min, LED light for 30 secs.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs. Apply second coat if neccessary.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV / LED lamp for 20-40 secs. NOTE: Let is half dry. Otherwise the nail powder wouldn't stick well.
Step 5: Use the eyeshadow stick to pick the powder and rub it over top coat as thin as possible, and press a bit to get the better effect.
Step 6: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat again.
Step 7: Enjoy your Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 mins or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
a regular top coat wont work and i needed an at home UV light to make this process work (not sure you might also) I am not experienced at all a total beginner and i made it work. another tip i just used my fingers to apply powder it worked better than a brush