AIMEILI Temperature Ink Mood Color Changing Gel Nail Polish Chameleon Nail Varnish 2g
- It has a good effect on temperature. It can change 6 colors at high temperatures and 6 colors at low temperatures.
- Using black color as the base color will show the best effect. Due to the lighting and screen setting, colour may vary slightly from the picture.
- Air Dry (Be sure to COMPLETELY dry the thermochromic liquid). Drying time varies by dryer power.
- Please kindly aware DO NOT apply to the edge, otherwise it will peel off easily.
- Package Includes: 1 x Thermochromic Liquid. Capacity: 2g. NOTE: Tightly closed. Recommended storage temperature: in 41-77℉. Could be solid up to 77℉ or lower than 41℉. Warming it up by placing the bottle in the warm water for a while would be recommended if it becomes solid.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Builder Base or Base Coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply a thin layer of black color gel(or dark color), and cure. Repeat for opaque coats
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI Temperature Ink to nail. (Caution not apply to nail edge, otherwise it would easy to peel).
Step 5: Let it air dry completely. 4-5 minutes would be recommended.
Step 6: Do some nail stamping or other nail design for better effect.
Step 7: Apply AIMEILI Base Coat once again, then cure.(IMPORTANT TIPS!) Apply top coat afterwards.
Step 8: Enjoy your manicure.
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Please Note- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness.
ALLERGY ALERT: BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 42% (42%)||42%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 40% (40%)||40%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
For better grip on the ink, lightly buff the base coat after curing with a 400 buffer. This will help it to stick better. Have fun with the ink!
You must put on a black base for the color effect and even coats of the paint. If they go on uneven or you have to do touch ups you will not have uniform color and it will have the odd break in color (OCD beware). They are super fun and even with the small container these could potentially do about 3 maybe 4 full nails depending on the length. I will buy again and hope they make a larger size or add a brush that helps with even coating. You need to have your own brush to use. Use a soft bristle brush, a nail polish brush will streak and make it impossible to achieve the even coats. Good smooth base coat, a decent layer of this and once it air dries a thick top gel coat and make sure you seal the edges. Voila amazing "mood" polish that will have you and others distracted throughout the day.