|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IBC4000|
|Item Weight||540 g|
|Package Dimensions||19.2 x 16.2 x 6.4 cm|
AIMTOM Smart Battery Charger 4 Amp 6/12V Fully Automatic Maintainer 8-Stage Charging Process for Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, RV, SUV, ATV Fits SLA, Wet, MF, Gel, VRLA, AGM, EFB, Lion Batteries
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ▲HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: Suitable for both 6V and 12V batteries, it works with SLA, WET, MF, FLOODED, GEL, VRLA, AGM, EFB, LIFEPO4 and LITHIUM-ION batteries, meaning that it can be used for the batteries in cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, mowers, snowmobiles, and others. It automatically detects whether 12V or 6V output is required, making it even easier and safer to use.
- ▲TOTAL PROTECTION: The AIMTOM battery charger offers safety features including reverse-polarity protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, and over-temperature protection. It is also IP65 waterproof and has a snow mode for low temperature operation, so you can have total peace of mind when using it in any situation.
- ▲SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL TO USE: Using a backlit LCD display, the AIMTOM battery charger clearly and visibly shows charging voltage, current, battery type, charging mode, and the percentage of power remaining. When the charger is turned on, it restores the last settings used, making your life easier. It also automatically detects sulfated batteries and attempts to repair them if possible.
- ▲SMART CHARGING MODE: Fully equipped with a 1A slow charge mode and a 4A fast charge mode, the intelligent 8-stage charging process allows for optimally complete battery charging without fear of overcharging, as the automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery.
- ▲24/7 BATTERY MAINTAINER: Designed to bring a battery back up to a full state of charge and then maintain a battery at 100% indefinitely without the worry of typical trickle chargers that overcharge and burn up batteries. Will not overcharge a battery. Has auto-memory, which returns to last selected mode when restarted, and also automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AIMTOM IBC-4000 Smart Battery Charger is ideal for charging and maintaining most 12V and 6V battery capacities from 12-120Ah, such as Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Jet Skis, Cars, RVs, Boats, Trucks, Tractors and more.
Fully automatic, the IBC-4000 provides a charge when needed, stops charging when battery is fully-charged or topped-off and offers built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity or short circuiting.
4A (car icon) for batteries > 20Ah
1A (motorcycle icon) for batteries < 20Ah
(Applicable battery range 12-120Ah)
Input Voltage: 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output Voltage: 6V/12V Automatic
Output Current: 1A/4A
Power: 73.5W Max
Battery Type: SLA (Wet, MF, GEL and VRLA), AGM (Flooded and EFB), Li-ion (12V LiFePO4 Lithium)
Material: ABS+ PC
Waterproof Rate: IP65
Working Temperature: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 4cm/5.5 x 3.1 x 1.6in
1 x AIMTOM Smart Battery Charger
1 x Battery Clamp
1 x Eyelet Terminal Connector
1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I looked at the specifications, features and reviews of many chargers and decided to try the Aimtom.
It is very simple to set up and use and I am very impressed with its compact size, versatility, charging modes and the excellent illuminated LCD display.
So far I have used it on two car batteries.
The first was a four year old battery from my Ford Falcon that needed a little rejuvenation. The charger displayed each mode (including the self-repair mode) and successfully (I believe) conditioned the battery and fully charged it. I liked the way the charger displayed the current charging voltage and amperage as it progressed.
The second battery was an unused battery that had sat idle for a very long time and had discharged to 6.7 volts. When I connected the charger, the display showed "Defective Battery" and would not attempt to supply a charge. This was very disappointing. I reread the instructions and found that the battery must have at least 7.5 volts of charge for the Aimtom to work. If I had not had my old charger to bring the battery up to the 7.5 volts the Aimtom would have been useless in that situation.
It may not often be the case, but I think it is worth noting that if you have a very flat battery, the Aimtom will apparently not charge it, hence only 4 stars instead of 5.
LCD swaps between charging current and battery voltage so you can more or less tell which stage you're in
Easy to use, instructions are written in proper English, supports a couple of modes and everything is well-explained, including charging curves for all supported modes (neat for people like me who like to understand how the device works)
Good charger for the price, however time will tell how well it performs. For now I'm definitely happy with my purchase
I have other chargers that just have series of lights to tell if the battery is being charged. The Aimtom unit lets you know exactly what the state of the battery is, and what voltage and amps are being sent to it. Much better.