AIRSSON Universal Tactical Molle Pouch EDC/EMT Gear Tool Gadget Belt Outdoor Waist Bag Pocket Organizer with Cell Phone Holster for iPhone X Samsung S8 & Less Than 6.2" Smartphone+Carabiner (ACU)
+ $8.50 Delivery
- WELL MADE - Cell phone pouch has sturdy stitching. Material: made of 600D nylon. It's wear-resisting,scratch proof except violent scratch and waterproof.
- PLENTY of ROOMS - ① 1* Cellphone Pocket which is fit for 6"cellphone with elastic band and buckle for protecting mobiles from dropping.② 1*Pen Pouch for easy access.③ 2* Zippered Compartments fit Samsung Galaxy S6 & iPhone 6 plus with an Otterbox case in one of them that have nylon layer.
- VERSATILE POUCH - It can used as a tactical molle bag, also can be used as small EDC pouch, waist bag, tool pouch, gadget pouch or utility belt pouch, small first aid kits / supplies.
- CONCEALED CARRY - Dimension: 6.7*4.7*1.7Inches ( L*W*H ).It can attach to heavy duty belt with Molle straps.
- AIRSSON WARRANTY - We surport 30 days return and send back new one when have quality problems. Any questions,feel free to contact us. Hoping we can bring 100% satisfaction to every customers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
[MUTI-FUCTION]An Ideal EDC Holster Organizer with multi-pockets for Accessories that are less than 6.2"(Pens,Flashlight,GPS Device,Mini Digital Camera,Medical Supplies,Cigarettes,Carabineers,Wallet,Keyclain and so on).Besides,Fit for Smartphone Included Ipone X/XR/8,Samsung S8/S9,Pixel 3/3XL,Sony Xperia XA2,Onplus 6T and so on.
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Stitching and material is of reasonably high quality and zipper operation is smooth.
I probably won't use the included plastic carabiner as I have nicer metal ones.
Overall, a nice little add-on for a Molle pack, or a good belt carry pouch.
It arrived in simple, low-waste packaging, I liked that. Construction wise, I like the quality. The nylon is sturdy, the elastic sides of the cell phone pocket provide a very snug, secure fit for my phone, the adjustable securing strap adds to that security, and the quick-release buckle means I can get to it quickly when I need it. The pen pocket allows me to carry my fountain pen as an EDC option, rather than leaving it at my desk or risk having it leak sitting sideways in my pockets. The main pockets are roomy, and have smaller inner pockets inside them. I carry my notepad, power bank, and tape measure in the larger compartments, and smaller things like USB cables and flash drives in the smaller pockets. The back has molle straps, which are good for the things that molle straps are good for, and two long straps with snap fasteners at the ends that I use to attach it to my belt. It also came with a carabiner that attaches to a loop on the top if I want to attach it to a backpack or the like, which is a nice touch, though the pouch is going to spend the majority of its life on my belt.
As far as convenience, the pouch absolutely shines. It's a bit bulky, but shockingly not as bulky as I would have thought it would be. I find it doesn't interfere at all, and I can wear it largely without notice. I bought this for work, but it's been so convenient that I've incorporated it into my EDC kit. I might have to get another so I can dedicate one for work and one for casual carry.