|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 757.5 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||758 g|
AKG P220 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone for Vocal Recording BUNDLED WITH Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable AND Pop Filter
|Price:||+ $31.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Frequency range||20 hz - 20 khz|
|Connectivity technology||USB, XLR|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||78 dB|
About this item
- OFFERS WARM AND CLEAR SOUNDS - The AKG P220 True Condenser Microphone provides a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, and woodwind instruments.
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE RECORDING - You can find the bass cut filter and preattenuation pad switches in front of the AKG P220 microphone. The preattenuation pad increases your headroom by 20dB, preventing overloading. The bass cult filter further minimizes the proximity effect of close-in miking and the low-end distortion caused by wind noise.
- HANDLES HIGH SPL APPLICATIONS - The P220 microphone can handle up to 155dB of high sound pressure level (SPL), making it a versatile mic for studio recording and live performance.
- WITHSTANDS DAY-TO-DAY USAGE - Thanks to its robust all-metal body, the P220 efficiently rejects RF interference. The sturdy front grill also protects the mic from any tough handling.
- INCLUDES - AKG P220 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AKG P220 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The P220 Condenser Microphone features a 1" large, gold-sputtered diaphragm that prevents shorting to the back electrode when exposed to extremely high sound pressure levels. This cardioid mic picks up sounds arriving from the front, making it suited for vocal recording and onstage performance. Plus, the 155dB SPL handling prevents distortion from creeping into your sounds.
- Type: 1-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser pressure-gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155dB SPL (0/-20dB)
- Impedance: Less than or greater than 200 Ohm | Recommended Load Impedance: Greater than or equal to 1000 Ohm
- SNR: 78dB-A re 1Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB-A
- Bass Cut Pad: 300Hz, 12dB/octave
- Preattenuation Pad: -20dB, Switchable
- Phantom Requirements: 48V +/-4V to IEC 61938
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Weight: 530g
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Audio 10ft Balanced XLR Cable
The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable connects your microphone to preamps, recorders, mixers, and audio interfaces. It features premium oxygen-free copper (OFC) wires known for preventing degeneration and eliminating lost signal problems. The 24 AWG OFC cable is highly conductive and offers the least resistance in maintaining the signal quality.
Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen
The Blucoil Audio 6-inch diameter Pop Filter has two-layered mesh for blocking plosive sounds and protecting the microphone from dust. It also features a 360° flexible gooseneck, which you can adjust to any angle. The Pop Filter also works with the following microphones:
- AKG: P220, P420
- Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
- Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB
- Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|