ALERTCAM 3Pack Power Adapter for Arlo with 25Ft/7.5m Weatherproof USB Cable, Continuously Charging Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2, No Need to Change The Batteries - White
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||Usb, Micro USB|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ NEVER CHANGE ANOTHER BATTERY: You do not need to remove the battery to recharge, this Arlo Pro quick charge 3.0 power adapter with 25 feet cable can provide long-term continuous power supply for your Arlo cameras, super convenient and save time.
- ✔ LONG & FLAT CABLE: 25 ft/7.5 m extra-long cable, long enough for you to keep the camera at home or outside, even if it is far away from the plug. Cable is flat so that you can run it through a window and still close the window very well.
- ✔ WATERPROOF PROTECTION: the micro-USB head is made of soft PVC material that expands slightly when inserted into the camera opening, fits into the Arlo camera very tightly to effectively keep it weatherproof.
- ✔ FCC&QUALCOMM CERTIFIED: The charging adapter adopts good quality fire shell material and built-in safeguards, providing multiple protections to effectively ensure safe charging, against over-current, over-heating, over-voltage, and short-circuit protection.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION: You just open the back part of the micro USB protective cover and plug the USB cable into Arlo Pro, easy and convenient.
Product detailsColour Name:White
- Package Dimensions : 22.61 x 15.24 x 5.84 cm; 907 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 November 2019
- Manufacturer : SKY Direct
- ASIN : B081YGY919
- Manufacturer reference : ARW325
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ALERTCAM Power Adapter Compatible with Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2, Quick Charge 3.0 Charger with 25 ft/7.5 m Weatherproof Outdoor Cable Continuously Supply Power to Your Arlo CameraFeatures：
【Perfect Fit】 The external structure of the plug is tightly attached to the outside of the charge hole of the camera.
【Sturdy Design】 With high quality sturdy design, this weatherproof plug inserts into the back of the alro camera sealing out moisture and dust so you can safely use it outdoors.
【Safe & Continuous Charging】
✔ Multiple safety protection of short-circuit, over-heating, over-voltage and over-current. And No more ladders to change the battery. Just 24 Hours Continuous Charging Operation.
✔ This Outdoor Power Adapter comes with an ultra long cable - 25 ft/7.5 m, conveniently flat and thin design makes it running through windows and small gaps.
✔ No more dealing with the hassle of changing batteries. No more buying expensive batteries. Our extra-long charging cable allows you to operate your Arlo Pro & Arlo Pro 2 round the clock by keeping it plugged in.
✔ No more hassle of climbing up ladders and inconvenience of swapping out batteries, save time and effort while keeping your camera constantly charged up.
✔ The micro-USB head is made of soft PVC material, create a moisture-resistant seal by slightly expanding when inserted into the camera, preventing water from flowing towards the Micro USB opening.
Arlo Pro 2
NOT Compatible With:
Arlo Security Light
3 * Power adapter (for Arlo Pro & Arlo Pro 2)
3 * 25 ft/7.5 m cable
36 * Wire Clips Cable Nails
24-hour Customer Service
If any problem, do not hesitate to contact us at any time, we will response you within 24 hours.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
original: ordered the "Alertcam power adapter for Arlo with 25ft weatherproof cable..." and only received cables, no power adapters. "power adapter..with 25ft cable..." would imply you are getting the power adapters as well. just noticed even the box reads "Arlo power adapter w 25ft cable (3 pack)"
The only problem I have with the two ends of the cable is that you need to drill a large hole to pass the cable through a wall if you are running through a wall. Also, the power block is too large to fit under an outdoor outlet cover to protect it from rain.