- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 14 x 3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required.
- Item Model Number: PS4
- ASIN: B01B4J6JN2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 805 customer ratings
AMIR Pet Nail Grinder, Dog Nail Clipper Trimmer,Gentle Paws Premium Electric Nail Grinder Grooming Kit,for Dogs,Cats/Pet and Other Medium & Small Pets(Battery Included)
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- 🐶【SAFE & EFFECTIVE】: Using diamond bit grinder, is safer and more effective than nail clipper to trim pet nails, reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt pets.
- 🐶【QUIET & QUICK】 : Super mute motor, brass shaft, unique mute technology, acoustic noise in the process of operation within the 60 decibels, pets won't be afraid any longer.
- 🐶【APPLICABLE TO ALL PET】 : Works on all breeds of cats and dogs with a powerful speed design. It has 3 ports. Choose the suitable port for your pet based on the pet's size and characteristics of their nails.
- 🐶【PLASTIC COVER】 : Effectively prevent nails and cuttings from flying around.
- 🐶【PORTABLE】 : Ergonomic design, ABS resin, PS resin, comfortable to hold it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: According to the pet's size and characteristics of their nails, choose the suitable port for your pet. Port 1 is suitable for medium-sized pets to grind nails; Port 2 is suitable for small-sized pet to grind nails; Port 3 (its side) it is suitable for large-sized pet and grinding fast.
Step 2: Holding nail grinder with one of your hands, switch on the nail grinder. Holding the pet pads with the other hand, put pet's nail gently into a hole, and then begin to grind the pet nail.
● If it is the first time for the pet to use nail grinder, it is recommended that the sharp fingernail or long wear parts should be grinded firstly, but not too much, avoid causing bleeding.
●Avoid the Charred smell
1> Cut the pet's nail at first, then grinds it.
2> When the drill is hot during grinding time, please stop temporarily. After cooling to restart.
● For pet's safety, it should not be more than 5 seconds for one lasting time, and be aware to adjust the grooming angle to polish pet nails.
● Open the battery from either side is more convenient.
Gently touch the surface of the nail grinder with eraser, paper or cloth to remove the nail powder on the nail surface
- Volume: 5.4cm*2.5cm*3.5cm
- Net weight: 120g
- Material: ABS resin, PS resin, brass
2 X battery:LR6 AA(5);
1 X nail grinder;
● The power of this grinder is not very strong. It is more suitable to use for medium and small pet.
● Please do not disassemble the product by individuals.
● Please do not clean products with water or keep them in humid environment.
● This product can only be cleaned with slightly wet cloth or neutral soap.
● The battery should be disposed to a collection point of battery.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s unusually powerful considering it runs on batteries but I was so happy to find that the batteries were already included too!
It’s ready to use immediately and does a quick job of getting your pooch a paw-dicure in record time. I’ll be recommending this tool to all my pet loving friends!
Top international reviews
It's fairly quiet and doesn't scare my dog.
The multiple options and angles help control the trim.
It's great for filing away sharp edges without worrying about hurting your dog.
Not powerful enough - it takes forever to actually grind the nail down. Meanwhile, my dog and I are inhaling nail dust the whole time.
The metal tip seems to get very dull very quickly and won't grind. Instead, it heats up from friction and burns the nail a bit.
Battery draining - one nail trimming session wears down fresh batteries so much that the grinder is noticeably slower by the end.
Overall, I'm not sorry I bought this. It was a great trial to make sure my dog wasn't going to freak out at the noise of a grinder (as she does with the hair dryer). But even though my dog is only 35 lbs, this just wasn't powerful enough to last multiple trimmings, so I'm looking to upgrade.
UPDATE: After posting this review the seller did send me a very nice email apologizing that my experience didn't meet expectations and offered me a partial refund. So awesome service there!
I ordered this hoping it would help and I can't tell you how it changed the experience instantly.
First- it is super quiet which is a big plus. I let my dog smell it, I turned it on to let her hear it, then I tried it.
The first nail she was skidding- by the second nail she was laying on my lap not bothered at all. I was amazed at how calm she was. No more squirming and yelping!
Another plus was that her nails were smooth and not scratchy .
She is a small dog-6lbs.- so based on that I am giving this 5 star's and can highly recommend this nail grinder to anyone who wants a stress free experience!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am super impressed with this little grinder! It is super small but it works great for my lab/pitbull mix. My dog hates to get his nails trimmed but I received the device in the mail today and I was able to trim all of his nails the same day! I bribed him with treats and within a few minutes I was able to trim his nails with no problem.
This grinder is super quiet which keeps my dog calm. I never in a million years imagined that I would be able to grind his nails the same day I received this device. I am 100% sold!
When I finally received the Amir grinder in the mail, I was surprised how light but sturdy it was after putting in the batteries. This unit is much more quieter than I expected it to me and much quieter than the Pedipaw and exponentially lighter, since the Amir grinder uses AA batteries. My 5 month old puppy was not scared and didnt mind it at all when I used it on him and did not flinch at all when trying to file down his nails. When I used the Pedipaw with my other dog, she would freak out from the loud motor and was not happy when I had to hold her to grind her nails down.
Edit: I now use a normal dremel with quick change accessories, specifically the EZ413SA EZ Lock 1-1/4 inch Sanding Discs which you can buy cheap. This works great for my small dogs (15lb and under) - I find the drums can brush the pads and spook the dogs. The Disks are perfect for contouring the nails as well as backing up the quick with out damaging it. I have one smaller dog who has really quickly growing nails and I have to file hers every 5 days, one 60 grit wheel and one 120 grit wheel has lasted me 2 months - if not more. For the larger dogs - Labradors or Dobermans the drum is perfect because there is more space between the paw and nail. Even after using the drum I finish with a 240 or 120 grit wheel to get the angle correct to keep the quick backed up or to grab any fraying sides from the course drum. It works like a charm.