Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.12 delivery
AMVR Touch Controller Grip Cover for Oculus Quest or Rift S Anti-Throw Handle Protective Sleeve
- ✓ 【AMVR Patented Original Design】For preventing the touch controllers from being thrown out while playing games. And for protecting the touch controllers from impacting, scratching and soiling.
- ✓ 【Premium Material 】The touch controller grip cover is made of premium environmentally friendly TPU plastic. Adjustable elastic bands are made of elastic fabric and silicone for wear, elasticity and anti-slip.
- ✓ 【Ease to Use】The touch controller and the anti-throw handle sleeve are firmly fixed by a velcro strip. The handle sleeve is tied with a three-position adjustable and fixed, and the tightness is adjusted according to the size of each person's own palm.Watch the instruction manual before use and the product is very easy to assemble.
- ✓ 【Appearance Humanized Design】The texture of the protective shell increases friction, provides better grip, increases airflow, and wicks away perspiration.
- ✓ 【Please Note】The touch controllers are NOT INCLUDE !
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The touch controller grip cover is made of premium environmentally friendly TPU plastic.
Adjustable elastic bands are made of elastic fabric and silicone for wear, elasticity and anti-slip.
Easy to Install:
The touch controller and the anti-throw handle sleeve are firmly fixed by a velcro strip.
The handle sleeve is tied with a three-position adjustable and fixed, and the tightness is adjusted according to the size of each person's own palm.
Watch the instruction manual before use and the product is very easy to assemble.
2 x Touch Controller Grip Covers ;
4 x Elastic Bands ;
4 x Velcro Strips ;
1 x VR Lens Protection Cover ;
1 x Anti-leakage Nose Pad ;
2 x Spring Buckles ;
1 x Instruction Manual
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- works very well (Sits where it should).
- colored print on straps make L/R easy to distinguish.
-2x strap sets included
- extra locking clips included to double lock the straps at desired tension.
- makes controller more comfortable and substantial.
- Elastic became frayed just by installing it. (Looks worn out)
- HMD pictures printed on strap look stupid (basic coloured straps, or basic branding would look classier)
- the extra locking clips are 100% a requirement to use, otherwise the straps will slip.
- included dust cover is only for quest (nothing is included for free)
- velcro straps are a bit of a hindrance but not needed anyway.
also, they sent me two right grips?!!?
I came across this product. Shipped and delivered well before time. Easy to assemble and attach.
Battery change is easy too, and the wrap-around straps definitely add a layer of extra comfort to your VR experience. This is especially important during those insane Beat Saber parties when one of your friends might fling the controller at the wall.
Top international reviews
These things are awesome and I feel like AMVR really thought of everything. They actually feel better for me to use than the original controllers, which to me is the mark of a good accessory.
It offers 3 different positions to attach the strap, and then the strap is adjustable in length to accommodate different sized hands. It also is elastic so it has some give. You can trim off the excess, and they have provided guide lines for that, but I'll be keeping the tails on them for when others use them. They put a line across the back of the strap that makes it stick to your hand so it doesn't slip. Even the printing in the straps is quality done, getting several passes to build up the ink.
I like that they include 2 sets of straps. Either white, or a red and blue set so you can differentiate easily between the remotes. If that wasn't enough the grips themselves are labeled L and R which will be helpful for new or guest users.
The grips feel awesome. They textured the grips and also shaped them for your fingers which make them feel great to handle. Also the handle extends beyond the length of the original remotes which is a nice feel in your hand, especially if you have larger hands.
I appreciate that they also included extra pieces, like straps, spring clasps, and velcro attachments. In addition you get some free accessories like a lens cover and a nose light bleed piece which for me didn't really do anything, but I have a small bridge and nose. Even the box it came in felt premium with fancy spot gloss and full colour. I could see it on the shelf at Best Buy and would feel good giving this as a gift.
All in all, I'd say AMVR did a great job with this product. It feels like a quality accessory.
Just a couple of things:
1.) It is possible to push the covers up too far on the controllers, which might jam up the "middle finger" button on the sides of the controllers. I noticed this when I was putting the covers on for the first time, but backed them off a bit and everything is fine. The covers don't slide up or down on their own, so no problem.
2.) The covers do add a bit of bulk. I bought a carrying/storage case for my Quest, which has "fitted" pockets where the controllers are supposed to go, nestled together. these grips add too much bulk for the controllers to fit perfectly into those holes, but I am still able to fit them into the space. Depending on your level of OCD, and if you bought a similar storage case, this might be an issue.
3.) Swapping out the batteries in the controllers takes a bit more effort because you have to undo and remove the covers, change the batteries, then put everything back together. Lucky for me, the batteries seem to last quite a long time, so this hasn't been a huge issue.
Overall, I highly recommend these grip covers!
VR Games overall - It's a nice addition, but if the VR game doesn't involve agile or quick movements, it can be more cumbersome for when you want to deal with itches while playing
Beat Saber - If you don't like the different ways you can grip the controller, this can do the trick
Boxing games - The more immersive, the more annoying these handles can get
I would rate this as a must have.
These make the Touch controllers feel more like proper handles, too. Beat Saber is more immersive and accurate using these. Being able to fully release the controllers without dropping them is quite handy as well!
The only downside of these covers is it takes a little longer to change the batteries because the covers need to be removed, but after doing it a few times it isn't an issue. It was a little confusing installing the covers when I first got them because I didn't find the instructions that easy to understand.
The ability to swing wildly in beat saber, blade and sorcery, and other games are a huge boon and you don't feel worried that you're gonna throw your controller across the room and hit someone.
Also makes some actions like grabbing objects in vr feel more natural as you don't need to hold on to the controller