AMVR Leather Fashion Travel Case for Storage Oculus Quest VR Gaming Headset and Touch Controllers,Gamepad,Mobile Power Accessories Waterproof Carrying Bag
|Price:||+ $20.61 Delivery|
- ✓ 【AMVR Patented Original Design】For protecting Oculus Quest from falling and bumping,shocking, dirty, and waterproof.This carrying case not only can hold oculus quest vr gaming headset and touch controllers,but also can accommodate accessories,such as gamepad,mobile power supplies,charge cable and adapter.
- ✓ 【Advanced Material & Protection】The travel carrying case's surface is made of high quality leather,which has waterproof and durable function. The interior of bag is made of high-grade EVA and advanced flannel,which can protect and cushion the oculus quest helmet from impact.
- ✓ 【Safety and Portability】Metal Buckle Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Leather Hand Strap and Elastic Fixing Strap ensure easy handling & carrying of the case and are ideal for travel. Senior Metal Nail effectively protect the bag from friction when placed on a horizontal surface.
- ✓ 【High Capacity Storage】The interior of the travel carring case has been carefully conceived and has a card slot design for the placement of the oculus quest headset and other accessories,such as touch controllers,power adapter,frame spacer,gamepad,mobile power,batteries,usb cable.
- ✓ 【Please Note】The item just INCLUDE a travel case x1 ,metal buckle adjustable shoulder strap x1,lens protection pad x1 and charging cable ribbon x1. Other NOT INCLUDE!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AMVR leather fashion travel carrying case patented original design for storage oculus quest headset,touch controllers and other accessories,such as power adapter,frame spacer,gamepad,mobile power,batteries,usb cable and vr lens protection pad.
Advanced Material & Protection:
The AMVR travel case is made of high-quality and durable leather, EVA and flannel,which providing comprehensive protection for the Oculus Quest.
For example, it can withstand pressure, impact, water, scratch and splash protection.
The Senior Metal Nail effectively protect the bag from friction when placed on a horizontal surface.
Easy to Carry:
The metal buckle adjustable shoulder strap can adjusts the length according to the consumer's usage.
The elastic fixing strap can be attached to the trolley case for easy carrying.
The leather strap make it easy to carry your travel case.
The AMVR Travel Case's Size:
Length : 13.38 inch ( 34 cm)
Width : 9.05 inch ( 23 cm)
Height : 4.52 inch ( 11.5 cm)
1 x AMVR Travel Case ;
1 x Metal Buckle Adjustable Shoulder Strap ;
1 x VR Lens Protection Pad ;
1 x Charging Cable Ribbon ;
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
The materials and finish of the case is really high quality. The outside material is not hard, but it is sturdy enough that it could be classified as a hard case. It feels like leather to the touch, it feels very upscale.
My Quest fits into this box like a glove, and the velcro strap does the trick to hold it securely in place. It even has a dedicated spot for the glasses extension and two extra batteries for the controllers. I really like how accessible the case is, it makes it really easy to just pull out the Quest and start playing anytime you want.
The case is probably as small as you could reasonably make it without squishing the equipment. Some of the other cases looked good to me initially, but they are way too wasteful with space resulting in them being much larger than they needed.
This case is pretty much perfect for home and travel. I have no problem recommending it for your Quest too!
Très apprécié :) assez d’espace pour un peux d’accessoire de surplus!
This is perfect as long as you do not have the Frankenquest mod.
I bought this case because I saw YouTuber review it and said it was an excellent case.
He was right.
It’s a hardshell case with great molded fit for your controllers and all your accessories and has a nice little pouch.
I didn’t find much wrong with it. besides the fact that he advertised it as a great case for the Frankenquest mod.
This is no fault of the case designers because they built this for the original oculus quest not the modified one. So for that reason it’s perfect I would say the best case on the market!.
But if you have a modified oculus quest like myself I don’t recommend this case. You would have to squeeze it and it would have to be a very very tight it.
For that intended purpose I was uncomfortable with such an expensive product being squeezed poked and prodded to fit within this case. And I was also a little let down because I really love this case.
But I must admit it is a fantastic case and I will give it five stars for its intended purpose.
This is just a cautionary tale to those who have a frankenquest Mod and would like to know if this case is good for it.
Although it will fit, you will Forced to put a lot of pressure on the head strap and sides to make it work. Not worth it in my opinion. I have another review for a very cheap case that fits all of these things easily but it’s not as nice quality as this case.
Just about everything from the fit and finish
Molded for your quest and accessories
Pouch with Velcro
Shoulder strap and handle
Melts “nubs” feet
The only con I can think of is that inside celcro pouch doesn’t create a perfect seal.
It leaves a little bit on the left and right open. Although this may be an intended purpose. When you have a lot of cables and accessories it might be good to have a little opening for pouch
Also does not fit oculus quest with Frankenstein mod or audio straps and other accessories of the like.
If you've seen other reviews or videos saying that it can fit, yes it can fit, but the speakers are super tight and have a lot of pressure on them, to the point that just trying it out bent the arms of my speakers. I'd suggest not getting this case if you have the Frankenquest mod attached, as there's no reason to damage or strain a 100 dollar piece of hardware with a 40 dollar case, but if you'd be fine with removing the strap during transport like I did or have the stock Quest, it works as intended.