Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.05 delivery
ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool-Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ANCEL AD310 is a great upgrade from more basic diagnostic code readers. The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, reading and clearing error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light on, AD310 is the first tool you need to have to help you determine the cause and find a solution.
1. Where's the OBDII interface?
- The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the centre console.
2. How to get started?
- Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
3. Why I can't erase the fault code?
- The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
- Works on vehicles with 12V battery only;
- Must be standard OBD II protocol (16pin port).
|AD610Elite SRS(Airbag) & ABS Scanner||AD530 Car Scanner with Battery Check||FX2000 Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Scanner||VD500 VAG Code Reader||BA101 12V Battery Tester||BST500 Professional Battery Tester|
|Application||Diagnoses ABS / SRS / SAS / Engine system, turns off the MIL||Diagnoses Engine system, turns off the MIL||Diagnoses ABS / SRS / Tranmission System / Engine system, turns off the MIL||Diagnoses all systems for VAG vehicles||Tests & Analyze 12V batteries||Tests & Analyzes 12V/24V batteries|
|Screen Size||2.8" 480x272 TFT||2.8" 480x272 TFT||4.0" 480x272 TFT||128x64 Back-lit LCD||128x64 Back-lit LCD||128x64 Back-lit LCD|
|DTC Look-up & Definition||✓||✓||✓||DTC Definition||Tests range: 100-2000CCA||Tests range: 100-2000CCA|
|OBD-II Modes Compatibility||10||10||10||3||Check battery status, cranking voltage, cranking time, charging test||Check battery status, cranking voltage, cranking time, charging test|
|Reads & Erases Engine / ABS / SRS / SAS / Transmission trouble codes||ABS / SAS / SRS (Airbag) / Engine System||Engine||ABS / SRS / Transmission System / Engine System||All systems for VAG vehicles||Covers most battery rating Standards such as CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.||Covers most battery rating Standards such as CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.|
|Live Data Stream / Free Frame Data / I/M Readiness / O2 Sensor Test / On-board Test / EVAP / VIN||✓||✓||✓||Quickly and accurately determine the battery condition ( Good / Bad ).||Quickly and accurately determine the battery condition ( Good / Bad ).|
|Special Functions||ABS Manual Control Tests, ABS Motor Test, ABS Version Test Actuator Tests, Auto bleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed||Oil Service Reset, TPS Replacement Reset, Electrical Park Brake (EPB) Reset||Analyze battery health, detect faults for cranking and charging system||Analyze battery health, detect faults for cranking and charging system|
|Print & Update||✓||✓||✓||✓||Print test data via PC||Built-in thermal printer|
ANCEL is a professional automotive diagnostic instrument manufacturer. We are very confident in our products and are responsible for our customers. If you encounter any problems in the process of using, please contact us. We will give you a satisfactory solution. *A whole year of warranty. Full refund of quality problems.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This device not only tells you the code number but also a brief description of the cause, see the pic.
I used this on a 2010 Dodge Caliber. ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool (Black)
Only used it on 2 vehicles so far but it seemed to work perfectly. It provides a brief description of the meaning of the code, which is very useful.
I agree that it would be nice to have the option to review the outputs when it's not plugged in. However I like that it has no battery. Very simple. So I don't count that against it.
If I had a chance to do it again, I think I would get the Bluetooth model. They're more compact and half the price. Not as simple to set up but I like the idea of reading the output via an app. But if you're not a smartphone person and want a self-contained plug-and-play device, the Ancel is the way to go
Previously I bought almost the same code reader just for $20 USD.
A reason I bought this one I read in question and answers column that it does ABS and SRS lights, but it does not.
Be aware of it.
Bonne chance dans vos recherches.
code P2035 apeared on my 2009 F150 now I know wath tout deal with (catalytic converter) only on little thing there's a micro USB port à bottom end and nowhere it is mention the purpose of it in owner manual ...I presume it's to download data on your laptop anyway I sent a e-mail to Ancel And...no answer so I guess for support your on your own!