ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN AQUAMARINE SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR 236 ML
- Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products.
- No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.
- Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.
- Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.
- 15% Donated to help animals in need and to fight against animal cruelty.
Product detailsSize:8 ounce | Colour:AQUAMARINE
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 17.15 cm; 252.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 November 2017
- Manufacturer : BOINCA, INC.
- ASIN : B00VIQX9OY
- Item Model Number : 801
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Arctic Fox was formulated to create beautiful, vibrant hair colors while minimizing the potential negative effects of semi-permanent hair dyes. Arctic Fox is made only with safe, high-quality Vegan ingredients. We are proud to say "Made in USA." Arctic Fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. There are no harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. Made non-alkaline and peroxide free, Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy. Arctic Fox Hair Colors are 100% Vegan, No animal by-products, EXTRA Conditioning, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD and does not contain heavy chemicals that damages hair.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The process is a bit messy but I’ve spent the past 40 years watching hairdressers put highlights into my hair so I knew how to do it. I used a bowl and a thick makeup brush and wrapped the streaks in foil. Left it on for 30 min. I also used gloves and wiped up spills right away as it stains surfaces.
After these photos I put some streaks next to my face which I don’t like as they’re too bright. I’ve scrubbed them half a dozen times trying to get the stuff to lighten up but it really adheres to my light gray hair.
I’ve just ordered Virgin Pink and the diluter and can’t wait to try it!
The dye itself is fantastic, Arctic Fox is the best dye on the market. I take hot showers every day and the colour still lasts all month for me. Then goes to a beautiful pastel for the second month. I usually leave it in for an hour to saturate my hair. It smells lovely and is gentle on my hair (I have very fine thin hair).