AROVEC Air Purifier True HEPA Filter Room Purifier with Anion, Home Air Cleaner with Optional 7 Colour Night Light Deodorizer for Allergens, Smoke, Asthma, Odors Elimination, Allergies, Mold, Dust, Germs, Bacteria, Pollen, Pet Dander and more, Ultra Quiet – White - 2 Yr Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PURIFIES THE AIR 4 Stage filtrations system: Pre-Filter Captures large particles, such as hair, pet fur and lint. True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust mites, pollen, airborne bacteria, pet dander, mold spores. Activated Carbon Filters Neutralizes various household odors, such as ped odors, cooking smells and cigarette smoke. Anion Neutralize Pollutants such as dust in the air without releasing Ozone.
- WHISPER-QUITE OPERATION: with a noise level at just 30-50dB,
- CADR RATED: 100m³/h; effective coverage area up to 12m².
- -Replacement Filter: Search "AV-P154-RF" to buy the replacement filter. Filters need to replace every 6 months. Filter is not washable. This air purifier passed CE RoHS Certification, AV-P154 2-Yr Warranty
- WHAT YOU GET: AV-P154 Air Purifier, 3-in-1 HEPA filter, user manual, 2 Year Warranty, Caring Customer Support 7 days a week.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
24 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just a suggestion maybe a sticker note over the start button saying remove Hepa filter from plastic bag before use ,as someone that’s not thinking maybe using the machine with the Hepa filter still in the plastic bag . 🤭
There was a noticeable difference when wearing a P2 mask with an activated carbon layer, and when taking it off. It is also quite loud when running at full speed, but at lower speeds it has next to no output. I should have known better then to buy a cheap and semi-dodgy air purifier, but the demand across the country had almost depleted supplies, and everything else was in the order of several hundred Australian Rubles.
A few other things:
- It only has a 1 year warranty according to the packaging
- You can hold down the light button to turn off the obnoxious lighting