ARRIS Heated Vest Size Adjustable 7.4V Battery Electric Warm Vest for Hiking Camping
- [Size Adjustable]: The length and width are adjustable. Length: 55-58cm (21.7-22.8inch); Waist: 101-125cm (39.8-49.2inch). Suitable for wearing under a jacket. Man, woman and boys can use.
- [5 Heating Panels]: 2 on waist, (left and right to protect kidney); ?2 on front (protecting stomach); 1 on center back (protecting neck).
- [7.4V Powerful Rechargeable Lipo Battery]: Up to 7 hours comfortable warmth after fully charged. The portable power bank can be also used as a power supply for your phone or other devices. Most heating pad in the market is powered by 5V USB, while what we use is 7.4V battery, which could offer sufficient power to the heating pad.
- [3-Level Microprocessor Controller]: Low-Blue (40-45℃), Medium-White (60-65℃), High-Blue (70 -75℃) to adjust the desired heat level.
- [Where to Use]: Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts snowmobiling, motorcycling, camping, Hiking, Skiing, Skating or just plain walking around in cold seasons. The ideal mid layer and also works great as a standalone vest.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Note: Depending on the batch, the using method of the battery might be different. If you could not power on the battery with one press, then press 3-5 seconds to start the battery.
Size: One for All (from M to XXL), better to wear under a jacket. Suitable for man, women and boys.
Shoulder width: 36.5cm (14.37inch)
Bust: 107cm (42.13inch)
Waist Size: 101-125cm (39.7 - 49.2inch)
Length: 55-58cm (21.7 - 22.8inch)
Heat Settings: Low, Medium, High
Exterior Fabric: polyester
Lining: Sandwich Mesh Cloth
Pedding Material: Cotton
Capacity: 7.4V / 6000mAh
Thin Micro-carbon fiber heating panels actively
Function for carbon fiber: improve circulation of blood for health care; No deformable, washable, waterproof
1 x Heated Softshell Vest
1 x 6000mA, 7.4V Lipo Battery
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Instructional Manual
How to Use (3-way switch refers to button switch on the vest)
1. Plug the power cord in your garment`s pocket into the 7.4v rechargeable lipo battery.
2. Turn on the rechargeable battery by pressing the power button (Note: the 3-way switch on the vest will flash red, white, blue in turn at the same time).
3.Press the 3-way switch on the vest for about 3 seconds, red LED will be on, now the heating system on the vest starts to work. Sometimes, when press the 3-way switch, red LED will be not on, while flashing, please don`t worry, this means the heating system is in self-inspecting. We can just do the following step: Press the 3-way switch in turn (red-white-blue-red), then it will work again.
4. Press the 3-way button switch to adjust the temperature: Red for High (70-75℃), White for Medium (60-65℃), Blue for Low (40-45℃).
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good heat on day one.
Okay heat on day two.
Poor heating and the battery dead after one hour heating on day three!
Top international reviews
- One size fits all and can be worn by male or female
- Black color which is easy to maintain
- Soft material and feels comfortable to wear
- 5 heating panel for good coverage and with 3 levels of temperature setting
- Light weight and cozy warm
- Battery pack used for heating and as a power bank for charging portable electronic devices
Make sure that battery pack is fully charged before wearing the vest and heading out. There is a signal light indicating that the charge is completed. With a full charge, the battery can support heating pads to keep warm for few hours. I wish the vest could be longer in length because I am taller than average. It works well and is as described.
I am impressed with the quality of the construction. I was expecting a rather "ratty" product. But there was no loose threads, no missed stiches. So bo ya!! For the price I think this is a good deal. I looked at a lot of these things, this one is a winner.
Note to seller: this is not one-fits-all adjustable... I would suggest updating the title/description.
I use under my winter coat. There are 5 heaters and they work great. It is easily adjusted to height and size