|Mfg Recommended age||10 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||53.11 x 42.9 x 17.3 cm; 2.64 Kilograms|
ARRIS X220 V2 220MM 5" FPV Racing Drone RC Quadcopter RTF w/Radiolink AT9S + Omnibus F4 Flight Controller + Foxeer Camera + 4S Lipo Battery + 5.8G TX
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Are batteries included?||No|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Note: We have upgraded the ARRIS X2205 V2 2300kv brushless motors to ARRIS AR2206 2450KV brushless motors, since Amazon has mixed the two versions stocks, we do not accept orders for the specific version, hope you can understand. Please contact us freely if you have any further questions.
- This is an ssembled RTF version, with Radiolink AT9S radio set and high quality 4S lipo battery. Each drone has been well-calibrated and pre-flied.
- The "X" symmetrical design makes the X220 V2 be light in weight, simple in structure, durable and agile.
- It is assembled with the latest Flycolor Raptor S-Tower, which has built-in BLHei-S 4-in-1 40A ESC, F4 flight Controller, PDB and OSD.
- Pre-assembled Foxeer Arrow Mini Pro FPV camera is the most popular fpv camera in the market, which works well in the fast change of the dark and bright environment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I got in contact with the Amazon team. They are great to work with. They quickly refunded the cost of a new switch I found. I ordered the new switch and will replace it when it arrives. Luckily the broken switch is not mapped to the board for anything. I am able to test it and fly it in every way. My first impressions with this quadcopter set up is that it's amazing! So stable and smooth when you want it to be and yet super scary powerful and fast when you want. I highly recommend this kit to everyone in the market.
I haven't crashed yet so I cannot speak to the durability but if feels incredibly solid.