ASAKUKI 700ml Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser, 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Fragrant Oil Vaporizer Humidifier, Timer and Auto-Off Safety Switch, 7 LED Light Colors
- 💐BPA-Free Material & Waterless Auto Shut-off💐5-IN-1 AROMATHERAPY DEVICE: This ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is an amazing multifunction aromatherapy device unlike any other you've ever used. It features a large and easy to clean 700ml water tank, 7 different LED light colors, multiple mist nebulizer modes, as well as a safety auto-switch that prevents it from overheating in case it runs out of water.
- 💐Best Gift💐GREATLY IMPROVES AIR QUALITY: Besides its uses in aromatherapy, this essential oil diffuser also functions as a humidifier. Use it to improve your home's air and atmosphere quality, cover the smell of pets or smoking, and protect you family from excessively dry air, microorganisms, allergens, dust, and more!
- 💐PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: When it comes to our premium essential oil diffusers, we make a point of using nothing but the same ultra-high grade, safe, and eco-friendly PP materials baby bottles are made from, as well as state-of-the-art production processes and strict quality control.
- 💐A GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR EVERYONE: If you're in the market for a nice and practical gift, you can stop looking. This great aromatherapy essential oil diffuser is a thoughtful and handy present, one that everyone can benefit from. With a combination of style, design and function like that, it's a great hit!
- 💐100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: At ASAKUKI, we have great faith in our essential oil diffusers. After all, we use them in our homes ourselves! Each one of them comes with a 1-year technical support. Your satisfaction is paramount!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy The Fragrant & Soothing Atmosphere Your Home Deserves - Starting Today!
Do you like to enjoy the therapeutic fragrances of essential oils, which lift your mood and relieve you from the stress of your high-pressure lifestyle? Don't you hate it when your home is taken over by unpleasant smells, or stagnant and dry air that put the health of your family at risk? Well, that's what we're here for! This amazing aromatherapy nebulizer may just prove to be exactly what your home needs!
Are you still suffering from the dry air? This essential oil diffuser can definitely help you out of that! Just due to a noticeable glow of ASAKUKI diffuser mist.
Feared at flu and cold? Do not hesitate to improve your breathing and strengthen the immune system by owning an ASAKUKI 700ML essential oil diffuser.
Relieve Stress& Improving Sleeping
ASAKUKI essential oil diffuser features the super quite technology and the volume of it working is lower than 15db. Add drops of essential oils and it could offer you a peaceful night.
Enjoy The Fragrant & Soothing Atmosphere
Not only will your home be filled with a subtle, yet wonderful aroma, the vaporizer will also improve the air quality, lift your mood, and relieve you from stress!
Premium Essential Oil Diffuser - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Fragrant Oil VaporizerWhat makes this essential oil diffuser superior to any conventional aromatherapy vaporizer is its many modes and functions:
- Easy To Clean Large 700ml Water Tank
- 2 Levels Of Quiet Ultrasonic Mist Function
- Continuous & 3 Countdown Timer (Steady ON / 1H' / 3H' / 6H') Mode
- 7 Different LED Colors With Dark, Light, & Light Only Functions
- Humidifier Function
- Auto-Off Safety Switch That Prevents Overheating When Water Runs Out
- Input Power: AC100-240V 50-60HZ
- Output Power: DC24V 650MA
- Power Cord: AU Standard
Create A Pleasant & Therapeutic Atmosphere In Your Home
Creating a fragrant, pleasant, and healthy atmosphere in your home was never easier. All you have to do is pour 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil in the diffuser, fill it with water and turn it on.Not only will your home be filled with a subtle, yet wonderful aroma, the vaporizer will also improve the air quality, lift your mood, and relieve you from stress!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The presentation of the box design is nicely presented, giving an impression of a premium product. Inside the box, you'll get the Essential Oil Diffuser (which I like the way it looks), an AC adapter, a measuring cup, a card telling us how satisfied we are with the product, and a quick start guide. The build quality of the Essential Oil Diffuser feels good, noted to be made out of polycarbonate plastic, making it safe to be used in many home environments. The wood, however, is fake, which can look a bit unnatural from a close distance. I supposed ASAKUKI intentionally wanted to make their product as eco-friendly as possible, and that replacing the fake wood with a real one would defeat the purpose of a safe, premium product. When I decided to read their product description, I realised what I stated was actually true, and that's what they are really aiming for. Very clever.
As usual for an Essential Oil Diffuser, you can cycle between different colours to suit your mood, change the mist setting to strong or weak, and set a timer on how long the mist should run for. One feature people were pleased about is the safety auto-switch function, which will automatically turn off the Oil Diffuser when no water is detected - handy if you have a habit of leaving it on for hours until the end. The buttons deliver good tactile feedback to give you a clear indication of what mode you've pressed has been activated. The lights can look blotchy in well-lit rooms but will look nice when it's in the dark.
For my testing, I'll be using the lavender oil from Thursday Plantation. As I turned the mist on, the smell of lavender immediately became apparent, regardless of the mist setting. I can even smell it from the hallways, which shows how large the coverage of the Oil Diffuser can achieve, which is excellent. The noise it produces, especially the fan underneath it too, is noticeable but is barely audible that it's not distracting unless you're a light sleeper who'll be using it overnight. Just make sure to clear the dust off from the fan filter when it gradually builds up from frequent uses, as the noise can become louder if left uncleaned.
Overall, the ASAKUKI 700ml Premium Essential Oil Diffuser pretty much has all the features you'll need to freshen up your room, especially if you want to leave it on for hours, thanks to the large capacity to hold 700ml of water. It does a great job covering medium to large rooms, and the scent (depending on the type of essential oil you use) is strong enough for you to notice the smell. There is not much to complain about the product other than the fake wood, but that's just about it.
The price may be quite high for some, but considering how well it performs, you'll not regret it.
- Large coverage
- 700ml capacity last 10+ hours at strong mist and 20+ hours at weak mist
- Great mist performance
- Solid build quality
- Quite quiet for a large oil diffuser
- Artificial wood
Very satisfied with it.
It makes little 'blooping' sounds, splashing sounds, as it works, and for me this is wonderful because it acts like a calming white noise - but others have mentioned that it disturbs them as light sleepers. If you're likely to be awakened by bubbling noises, you might prefer to search for a diffuser that has been confirmed (by reviews) as working silently.
The light is also a lovely feature. I choose the dim red light and use it to create a relaxing atmosphere right before I go to bed, and then while I'm asleep I turn the light off and let the water keep diffusing.
Admittedly I am not very diligent with reading instruction manuals, but this one wasn't too hard to figure out, and any functions that I "ignored" in the manual I was easily able to figure out by pressing a few buttons.
Oh! And It's very easy to refill and clean. Just take the whole top off (mind that it will drip a bit through the diffusion opening) and pour the water in.