|Package Dimensions||12 x 11 x 10 cm; 320 Grams|
|Item Weight||320 g|
AUSELECT Waterproof 3LED Headlamp 5 Modes High Lumen Flashlight T6 Headlight Zoomable Sensor Control Helmet Light for Hunting Camping Running Outdoor Sports (Gold Plated)
Enhance your purchase
- 💡Highlight bulb: This rechargeable headlight uses 1 T6 / 2 XPE LED to highlight long-range illumination. Has 5 working modes, suitable for hiking, fishing, camping, running, hunting, horse riding, reading.
- 💡5 working modes: This movable LED headlight can adapt to various lighting needs. You can set the work mode by pressing the indicator. Choose between super highlights, highlights, flashing SOS highlights and sensor function highlights. The red warning light at the rear of the headlights serves as a good warning.
- 💡Long rechargeable life: High-quality 2400mAh lithium-ion 18650 battery is integrated to provide high quality and safety performance When replacing the battery, pay special attention to the polarity of the battery. The life of LED lights exceeds 100,000 hours. You never need to change them.
- 💡The angle can be adjusted to high quality: Super light, practical, reliable and durable. The head of this lamp can be adjusted downward by 90 °, and different angles can be selected, downward or middle. Zoom focus to get work done or zoom out. The external protection level is IPX4 waterproof level, which can be used safely even in rainy days; the internal has high-quality, leak-proof, waterproof wiring, which can ensure that your lights are always on even in the case of rain.
- 💡Free premium after-sales service: AUSELECT support our products with unconditional satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately. You don't have to worry about dislike your purchase, because we promise to refund 100% if you buy Products are not completely satisfactory.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.