AUTENS AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter 6000 Counts True RMS Auto Range NCV AC DC Current Voltage Resistance Capacitance Frequency Diode Temperature Measure Tester, Backlight LCD Display Flashlight
- Multifunctional Clamp Meter with True RMS: Accurate AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, duty cycle, diode test, capacitance and resistance measurement. Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy.
- NCV Function & LPF Function: Non-contact voltage detection function with a sensor to detect voltage and avoid electric shock without touching any wires. LPF function filters out the influence of high-frequency signal on the measurement results, so that the multimeter can measure more electrical parameters.
- Temperature Measurement & Other Functions: With temperature measurement function that can be used for HVAC system inspection. With large LCD backlight display and data hold function, convenient to read data in dark. Additional features such as auto range, low battery indication, auto power off.
- Jaw Opening: The clamp measures the AC DC current in a conductor up to 25mm without interrupting the circuit. Made of high quality ABS, durable enough for long term use. Comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go.
- Continuity Test & Over Load Protection: Designed to safely and accurately confirm the circuit conducts electricity with low voltage indication and overload protection. It is a pocket digital clamp meter, high reliability, high accuracy and portability, a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory and home.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
To measure Direct Current & To measure Alternating Current
Application in automobile repair, DIY, etc.
To measure Direct Current
Before measuring the DC current, long-press and hold the Z/F key until the ZERO character appears to clear the data.
To measure Alternating Current
Press the "Z/F" button to swith to AC Measurement
To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord. The power cord contains two wires carrying current and ground wire. The current in two wires always flows in opposite directions, so the magnetic fields from two wires canceling each other, therefore the meter reads 0 A.
Grasp the individual current conductor to be measured and close the current clamp again. The measured conductor must be placed in the center of the clamp, otherwise, additional errors will occur.
AC/DC Current Measurement
Easily test AC/DC current, voltage, diode, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature and resistance. Avoid hazardous situations by using the convenient clamp to safely measure AC/DC currents without having to strip a cord or break a circuit. The autoranging function helps you get precise measurements, every time.
Convenient for One-Handed Operation
Ultra-clear display, easy to read the values when you operate. The data hold button and backlight button are on the side of the meter. A short press will hold the data for you, and a long press will turn the backlight on. It is convenient for one-handed operation when measuring. Notes: When current> 3A or voltage > 80V, the orange display lights up.
The Jaw is marked with maximum voltage and current measured value. Suitable for one-hand operation. Jaw opening size up to 26mm/1inch. Made of high-quality materials, it is durable, very practical, wear-resistant and stable in performance.
Item Weight & Item Size
Item Size: 193x73x34mm/7.6x2.87x1.34in Item Weight: 187g/6.55oz
Small and light, easy to carry when working. Ideal for home and professional use, automotive, home and industrial electrical troubleshooting.
AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter
Display Count: 6000; AC Current (A): 6A/60A/600A ±(2.5%+5); AC Voltage (V): 6V/60V/600V ±(1.0%+3) ; DC Current (A): 6A/60A/600A ±(2.5%+5) ; DC Voltage (V): 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3) ; Resistance (Ω): 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ ±(1.0％+3) ; Capacitance (F): 10nF/100nF/1μF/10μF/100μF/1mF/10mF/100mF ±(4.0％+3) ; Frequency (Hz): 10Hz~10MHZ ±(0.5%+5) ; Temperature: -20℃-1000℃/-4℉-1832℉ ; Continuity Buzzer: Yes ; LCD Backlight: Yes ; Data Hold: Yes ; Diode Test: Yes ; NCV: Yes ; Flashlight: Yes ; DCA ZERO: Yes ; True RMS: Yes ; LPF: Yes ; Max/Min: Yes ; Lowz: Yes ; Auto Range: Yes ; Low Battery Indication: Yes ; Auto Power Off: Yes ; Over Range Indication: Yes ; Power: 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery (Not Included) .
The voltage over 600V can't be measured; otherwise the instrument may be damaged.
MAX.Voltage between terminals and earth ground: 600V
Be careful when measuring high voltage to avoid electric shock or personal injury.
Test the known voltage with the meter before use, confirm the instrument function is intact.
Please allow 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check.
Operating Temperature & Humidity & Package List
Operating Temperature & Humidity: 0-40℃ (＜80%RH ,＜10℃ non-condensing)
Storage Temperature & Humidit: -10-60℃ (＜70%RH,remove the battery)
Over range indication: it displays "OL"
Continuity: orange backlight on
1 x Digital Clamp Meter 2 x Test Pens 1 x Pouch 1 x User Manual
|Digital Sound Level Meter||Digital Temperature Humidity Meter||Digital Anemometer Testers||Cable Locator Wire Tracker||AC Voltage Tester Pen|
|Feature||Decibel meter measures range from 30-130 dB with frequency range from 30hz to 8Khz. Highly accurate with Max +/-1.5dB.||With data retention, data storage, unit conversion, backlight, low battery indicator, automatic shutdown, maximum and minimum and average functions.||Anemometer can measure wind speed air volume, temperature, Humidity, Dew piont /Web bulb. Support USB Data trasmission and hold function.||Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating. Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering.||Used for testing AC voltage, automatically detect the live wire or neutral wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted to measure the current flowing through the main fuse of a large bus and this did its job perfectly. The other many features are icing on The cake.