AUTOUTLET DIY Bath Bomb Mold 16pcs Muti Shape Metal Aluminum Bath Bomb Molds Moulds DIY Homemade Soap Crafting Gifts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Application: DIY bath bomb,candle etc.
- Various Shapes of Molds，which give you more options to make nice sized bath bombs
- Make the bath bombs by yourself can save your money and enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends
- 2 x Round bottom flower, 2 x Small shells Shape, 2 x Heart Shape Bath Mold, 2 x Small starfish Shape Bath Mold, 2 x Long shells Shape Bath Mold, 6 x Half Ball Sape Bath Mold（3 size）
- The slight scratches are not quality problem, and will not effect the performance of the product
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2 Large Hemispheres (2.55", for 4.5oz bath bomb/2 shapes)
2 Medium Hemispheres (2.16", for 3oz bath bomb/2 shapes)
2 Small Hemispheres (1.77", for 2oz bath bomb/2 shapes)
2 Starfish Shape(4.33"x4.33"x1.18", for 5oz bath bomb)
2 Heart Shape(4.33"x3.93"x1.37", for 6oz bath bomb)
2 Shell Shape(3.15"x4.05"x0.98", for 4.5oz bath bomb)
2 Conch Shape(3.74"x4.45"x0.98", for 5oz bath bomb)
2 Flower shape（3.15"x4.05"x0.98", for 4.5oz bath bomb）
How to use the Bath Bomb Mold:
1: Fill each half of your dome molds with the ingredients mixtures until it's just overflowing a little.
2: Press the two sides together and use a lot of pressure to compact the mixture firmly into the molds, to prevent cracking.
3: Whisk away the excess mixtures around the molds.
4: Use a metal spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
5: Gently remove one side of the mold, then gently invert the bath bomb so the uncovered side is facing down, then gently remove the other half of the mold from the top.