Accessories Parts Compatible Deebot N79 N79W N79T 500 600 601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 3 Set Filters,6 Side Brushes
- Compatibility - the replacement parts compatible with DEEBOT N79 N79W N79T 500 600 601 robotics vacuums cleaner.
- High Performance - Filter Dimension:110 mm x 50mm x 9mm;Snap into place for quick and effortless replacement. No tools required,easy to replace the filter.
- Maintenance - Keep your N79T/N79S running at peak performance by changing the consumable replenishment kit every 2~3 month,depending on your use frequency.
- Replacement Kit - 3 sets filters kit(3pcs high efficiency filters+3pcs foam filters),6 pcs side brushes(Package:exclusively designed kraft-paper box).If brushes bent due to shipping,recover them by simply soaking with warm water for a while.
- Manufacture Guarantee - The replacement comes with 60 days warranty.Respond within 24 hours if you have any questions about the replacements.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rlacement parts Accessories Parts Compatible Deebot N79 N79W N79T 500 600 601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 3 Set Filters,6 Side Brushes
1.It's best to replace your spare parts every 3 to 6 months to keep your home robot operating at peak performance.
2.It's easy to replace the parts by hand, and the tool is unnecessary.
3.If side brushes bent due to shipping, please recover them by simply soaking with warm water for a while.
How to replace the filter set:
1.Take out the dirt bin.
2.Put the new filter set into the dirt bin.(Make sure the black sponge filter on the bottom)
3.Close the filter door,and reinstall the dirt bin back to the robot cleaner.
How to replace the side brushes:
1.Roll the Deebot over on a flat surface. The brushes will be located on the front with bright connectors.
2.Place a plastic opening tool(or coin) under the lip of the brush head.
3.Gently pry up with the opening tool(or coin) so that the brush comes out completely.
4.Simply replace a new side brush by putting it back to the connector.