|Brand||BEST Marine and Outdoors|
|Manufacturer||BEST Marine and Outdoors®|
|Package Dimensions||127.63 x 21.08 x 6.1 cm; 950 Grams|
Best Marine Kayak Paddle. 234cm (92in) Premium Carbon Fiber Paddle with Reinforced Fiberglass Blades. 33.5oz Lightweight Oar for Kayaks. Two-Piece Adjustable Kayaking Paddles Accessories
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT? - Our kayak paddles are made of a carbon fiber shaft and reinforced fiberglass blades. Each paddle weighs 33.5oz and is 234cm long! They’re lightweight, strong, durable and affordable!
- WHY BEST MARINE AND OUTDOORS? - Our company goal and mission is to help people find inner peace and purpose through kayaking. Our featherlight paddle allows you to relax, breath and effortlessly glide through the water while connecting with nature and soaking in its surrounding beauty
- WHO IS OUR PADDLE FOR? - The number one piece of advice most advanced kayakers will offer you is a “carbon fiber paddle”. Aluminum and fiberglass paddles are cheaper, but they’re heavy! Having a lightweight carbon paddle is not only easier on your shoulders, but it makes the entire kayaking experience that much more enjoyable
- HOW DOES IT WORK? - At 234cm in length (92 inches) our kayak paddles are the perfect length for most kayakers! They separate into two pieces for easy travel and storage, include two drip rings which prevents water from running down the shaft, and includes a 1.5m leash that keeps your paddle securely attached to your kayak
- WHO ARE WE? - Located in Massachusetts, BEST Marine & Outdoors is a leading provider of kayak accessories in the USA, Europe and Australia. We stand behind our products and offer complete customer service and satisfaction
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Smooth shaft , shaped paddles to suit expeditions
Pop button off set adjustments for two piece paddle set
Top reviews from other countries
2 gripes - I was annoyed at the price increase just as I bought it as I had it in my basket for a few days and secondly the most important - to optimise this paddle you will definitely have to invest in the proper foam grips to stop blisters, to give you much better control and for ease of paddling. Customised how I have done to this paddle I give it 10/10, without the customization an 8.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2021
Only thing was when we unpacked the paddles one of the rather flimsy drip rings was badly squashed and deformed.
It still worked. Keeping hands dry is a very important feature for the user in our case.