Chiboz Cookware 3 Qt Mini Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with Sling Handle Compatible with Instant Pot 3 Quart
|Price:||+ $15.17 Delivery|
- MULTI FUNCTIONALITY: Two tier stackable stainless steel insert pans allow you to cook a variety of foods simultaneously for efficient usage of limited space in the pressure cookers. Steamer Pan is ideal for steaming vegetable, egg etc. The regular pans are perfect for rice, beans, chicken and also be used as a dessert pan to make cheesecake. The complete set is intended for Pot in Pot PIP cooking. Great for storing food.
- ACCESSORY PACKAGE KIT: The set includes 2 Regular and 1 Steamer with holes. The handle is multi purpose. It can be used to hold the pans or any other accessory like spring form cake pan. The steamer pan can also act as a steamer basket and this entire set will enable you to try all your instant pot recipes in one go. In a 3 qt Instant Pot any 2 of them can be stacked at a time. Only product in the market designed to perform all these multiple functions to make the best use of your IP
- FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: The stackable steamer insert set is built with durable high-quality food-grade stainless steel to promote healthy cooking
- FITS 3 Qt Mini COOKER - The Chiboz Cookware stainless steel cooker insert are compatible with 3 quart mini models like lux ultra duo. Steamer pan could be used in a time saving mode(please read product description below) 6 qt users can use the product as 3 tier without the interlocking handle.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Chiboz Cookware products come with total satisfaction guarantee, in the unlikely event if you are not happy with our product you can return for no questions asked refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Chiboz Cookware Stackable Pans Set comprises of 1. Two stackable regular cooking pans with vent holes 2. One steamer pan 3. Interlocking handle to bind and lift the stacked pans 4. Lid with a knob for easy handling 5. Instruction leaflet The combination of 2 regular cooking and 1 steamer pan can be used in a variety of modes as below Time Saving Mode in 3 qt pressure cookers - 2 tiers Most stackable pans in the market increase the pot-in-pot cooking times thus defeating the purpose of energy and time savings got thru pressure cooking. Chiboz Cookware has introduced the steamer pans to solve this 1. Place the regular pan at the bottom with the food that requires cooking 2. Stack the steamer pan on the top (steam vegetables, eggs etc) Tip: Use the interlocking handle and not the trivet that comes with the cooker. Please use both hands while placing in and taking out the stacked pans from the inner pot to avoid spillage of liquids or foods from the pans. Flavor Separating Mode in 3 qt pressure cookers - 2 tiers 1.Stack the two regular pans with contents in such a way as the food in the bottom pan will cook faster than the food in the top pan You can pressure cook 2 foods at a time without mixing the flavors but this mode does not save time Maximum Space Use Mode in 3 qt and 6 qt pressure cookers - 3 tiers 1. Stack the 2 regular pans with contents in such a way as bottom pan will cook faster than the top pan 2. Stack the steamer pan on top of the 2 regular pans You can pressure cook 3 foods at a timeImportant:Close the top pan with the lid provided to avoid the chance of any food getting stuck inside the valves
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
1) The set if very sturdy and well made.
2) The sling works very well for one or two pots. It both makes it easy to get the pot(s) out and holds them up off the bottom for a better result.
3) The knob on the cover is nice and big making it easy to grasp with a hot pad.
4) I have somewhat successfully made singe servings of rolled oats, steel cut oats, millet, bulgar, and pasta. I need to play around with the liquid and timing a bit to call them true successes, but they were edible.
1) And this is a small one - the steamer doesn't fit over a covered bottom pan. This is because the knob is nice and big. I tried cooking a salmon fillet in the steamer over a pot of millet. I wanted to cover the millet since I didn't want the salmon juices to flavor it. Not a biggy, I just used aluminum foil to cover it. Removing the foil did leak a bit of juice, but that's probably because I wan't careful.
2) Not really a con, but an issue to be aware of. When you pull the sling out of the pot, it brings a lot of water up with it. You need to tip it slightly to let the water drain from the bottom "rolls" and have a towel or something to set it on.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this set and look forward to using it a lot more.
I'm still trying to smooth down all the underside edges,but all in all it's a nice set and havent used it yet to say much else to the use of it but if it's anything like the first 2 sets they will not disappoint. The issue i'm having has got to be a fluke but seriously dangerous, may just have to send it back for a replacement if i can't eliminate the problem, just please let this be the lesson in inspecting and washing items before using.
FYI - Used the same method with all 20 eggs in a regular steamer basket, and they turned out beautifully!