Accsoon CineEye 1080p WiFi HDMI Transmitter 5G Wireless Image Transmission to 4 Devices in a Distance of 100m, Support Android & iOS, Garyscale, RGB, False Color, 3D LUT Loading
Enhance your purchase
- 【APP Support for Both Android & IOS Platforms】 Accsoon CineEye support both Android & IOS platforms with the state-of-the-art monitoring app, that can turn on your mobile phones and pads into professional monitors, allowing easier multi-tasking and even improving your working efficiency.
- 【100m 1080p Video Transmission】 The CineEye connects to your camera via a full HDMI port, accepts 1080p/720p/480p/at 60/30/24 fps video input, and sends out a Full HD 1080p 30fps livestream signal. Wireless transmission with the ultra-low power consumption support CineEye system to transmit up to 100 meters in open areas. Also, the CineEye will automatically find a clean channel before the transmission starts, or you can manually select transmission channels in the 9 selectable 5G channels.
- 【Incredibly Low Latency for Real-time Monitoring】 IOS-140ms delay/Android-200ms delay, camera screen-100ms delay, monitor concected to camera by HDMI cable-80ms delay, this minimum amount of latency can ensure a good camera operation experience and real-time monitoring. CineEye system supports bandwidth up to 300Mbps, and it's able to livestream to 4 mobile devices at the same time, making sure every department on-set can monitor in real time, saving budget and improving efficiency.
- 【Professional Monitor Features & 3D LUT Loading】 Accsoon CineEye APP supports professional features: garyscale, RGB, monochrome, false color, focus peaking, zebras, safe mark, center mark etc. Also the custom 3D Lut(.cube format) loading, quickly render video on the mobile device until the desired toning and coloring effects are achieved, you can realize your own ideas anytime, anywhere. Variet of styles.
- 【Aluminum Pocket Size housing with Built-in Battery Offer A Ultra Long Battery Life】 The CINE EYE transmission module integrates a high-quality and high-capacity battery in a Pocket Size like credit cards, which can last up to 4 hours. Also, the module charges through a USB Type-C port, and it also works when it's being charged.Kindly note: The accsoon Cineeye can't support 1080p 10bit 422.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 15 x 13.4 x 5.9 cm; 330 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Accsoon
- ASIN : B07RF5BV75
- Item Model Number : CineEye
Best Sellers Rank:
48,130 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 1,791 in Camcorder Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HDMI Input: 1080p/720p/576p/480p at 60/30/24/fps
Frequency: 5180~5240MHz, 5745~5825MHz
Transmitter power: 17dBm
Range: 100m（no obstruction,no interference)
APP: iOS8.0 or above/Android 6.0 or above
Operating Temperature: -10°C-40°C
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've only used it a couple of times but the connection has been stable and, while,there is lag, it's no worse than you'd get on any wired HDMI monitor. If you're looking for a simple, low budget solution, I can highly recommend the CineEye.
Top reviews from other countries
A small, lightweight, inexpensive transmitter.
I don’t need it to reach for miles. I don’t mind a bit of latency. So I’m very happy.
It even has a host of film features.
I can you my iPhone & iPad screen (no re-investing in an expensive screen and transmitter system)
And the price is terrific.
But it’s not without a few flaws.
The company, Chinese, doesn’t have a great website (trying to download the manual resulted in a ‘Page not found” error). I don’t know how to load a LUT!
The Power-on light is very, very dim so outdoors it’s very hard to see if it is on.
The focus assist needs some work…lines don’t always appear even when sensitivity is cranked up.
The wifi connection is very good, but can take a while for it to connect. So if you power down to save battery life, prepare for a headache trying to get it connected again.
The battery is exceptionally long lasting (under 4 hours), but not swappable. Once it runs out, that’s it. You have to wait. Not a practical consideration.
Still, not a deal breaker for me.
I love the little box.
But I may invest in the Version 2.0 if they address these drawbacks.
Delivery really quick.
Product in perfect confition as shown on pictures
All elements are in the box