AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 5kg, 0.05oz/ 1g Cooking Scale, High Accuracy Food Scale, 6 Units, Back-Lit LCD Display, Tare & Auto Off Function, Stainless Steel & Slim Design Batteries Included (Silver)
- 【HIGH PRECISION】AMIR kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 3g (0.05oz) to 5000g. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy.
- 【LARGE WEIGHING RANGE】The Smart Digital Cooking Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Designed with a newly enlarged weighing platform and a large back-lit LCD screen, this digital kitchen scale weighs up to 5 kg (11 lbs.), Error range: ±3g, which adapts to a variety of items.
- 【Multi-Function】Includes low battery and overload indication, tare function, and auto off after 70 seconds of inactivity, which helps to preserve battery power and efficiency; 2 AAA batteries included. Quickly and conveniently convert measurement results between g, oz, lb, ml, kg, milk ml with the press of UNIT button.
- 【Stylish Stainless Steel Design】 Minimalistic and elegant black base design makes this food scale stylish. Anti-fingerprint design makes it easy to clean and maintain. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- 【Compact Design & Space Saver】The Kitchen scale's compact size (Product Dimensions: 7.09 x 5.51 x 0.59 inch) takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it easy to storage or carrying. Please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied with it. We provide 100% Money Back and ONE YEAR Guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is a Smart, Good Looking, Space Saving Accurate Set of Scales!
This is a really smart looking and, yes elegant looking set of scales for your kitchen. Seriously they are very slim and the lack of a tray means that they are easy to store in kitchens.
UNITS: g, oz, lb, ml, kg, milk ml
Maximum weight: 11lb / 5kg
Minimum weight: 0.05oz / 3g
Resolution: 0.05oz/ 1g
Error range: ±3g
Material: Stainless steel + plastic
Power source: 2 AAA batteries (included)
Dimensions: 7.09 x 5.51 x 0.59 inch
Auto off：70 seconds
Low Battery and overload indication
Instant reading: 2-3 seconds
Small and Lightweight
Smart and Stylish
Accurate and High capacity
Well sized LCD display
Easy to use and very light to Carry
●The accuracy under 5g will not be accurate enough.
●In oz unit, the reading will increase or decrease with 0.05 oz.
●Please calibrate it first if the reading is not accuracy. Please contact us to get the way to calibrate it.
●Please put a bowl on or cover the scale with plastic wrap before weighing wet items.
● Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth, DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
● Please do not put over-weighed items on the platform.
● If the scale is not to being used for a long period, please remove the betteries and storge it on dried places without any heavy items on.
1 x AMIR digital scale
2 x AAA batteries (included)
1 x User manual.
All AMIR products offer a 45-day money back and 12-month warranty!
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great product and so happy to have own.
Bill Scurry Marriage Celebrant - Queensland
Top international reviews
It also did not come with the blue film, leading me to question if this was a return or exchange.
The "instruction manual" included states it is accurate up to 1 gram, but I have not been able to get it to display 1 gram. It looks like the smallest readout fluctuates between 0, 2 or 3 grams (5 small paperclips). When I placed 5 additional paperclips, the scale read 3-5 grams. The manual does state it has a 1 gram increment, but I was not able to prove this.
If you placed 1 paperclip at a time in half second intervals, it would not give any reading even with 16 paperclips. As other reviewers have said, it is a bit slow.
It has a ml/milk ml setting which are the same as grams. I fail to see the point of scrolling through these extra "units".
Visually it looks very similar to another scale I had by Elec3, but that one did not wobble.
All in all, I will be using this in my kitchen and will unfortunately still have to rely on measuring spoons for smaller quantities but for larger quantities, I would trust this scale.
Added and updated to 4 stars from 3: Amir sent me another scale. This one has grey borders instead of white, almost does not wobble, still did not have the film on it but reads faster! When I start at 0 grams and add 1-4 paperclips at a time, it still reads 0, even with 16+ paperclips. However, if I already have 5 paperclips on it and the scale reads 2 grams, it will read the subsequent paperclips added at quarter second intervals. I still cannot get it to read in 1 gram intervals. I think I can finally ditch the little measuring spoons!