Acecharming Long Junior Bridesmaid Dress Big Girls Elegant Formal Flower Chiffon Maxi Dress Wedding Party Dance Ball Gown
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: The main fabric is chiffon which is breezy, light, practial and easy to wear
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Hidden back zipper closure, sash ties until back,lace bodice, floor length with smooth chiffon skirt, has one lining under, elegant and beautiful
- ROUND NECK DRESS: Simple round neck dress with a big skirt. Age appropriate and classy. It is easy for girls to spin around and twirl. Your junior bridesmaids will look amazing in this dress
- SUITABLE OCCASION: Perfect for wedding bridesmaid, pageant show, birthday party, formal dinner, dancing party, graduation ceremony or other special occasions
- WARM NOTICE: For white, pink and lavender color dress, it is better to wear a white, flesh-colored or light-color short leggings inside. Due to the material of the dress, please hand wash and dry it normally
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 51% (51%)||51%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I went to see how to wash it and there is no tag except a small one with just the size and I noticed one of the back ribbons was hanging by a thread. Ugh. So after 1 wear for a couple hours it was ripped. Since I can sow, I'll fix it as best as I can, but I shouldn't have to do this.
I'm not returning it because that's more time consuming and a hassle for a small hole.
For sizing purposes, she normally wears a size 10 (large), but is borderline 12 in some things. So I got a 12 and it fits perfectly. It was long and covered her shoes just like she wanted. 🙂
Nothing struck her. She thought every dress too puffy in the skirt of it.
This was what she wanted. Thank God for Amazon cause we cut it real close!
If you need a durable, long lasting gown. Or something people will scrutinize over then NO do not buy.
If it's a once in their lifetime event that isn't life changing for them. You won't have people nit picking the dress then it's perfect. It's beautiful on. It's priced well.
You can tell they feel pretty in it. They have a little pep in their step.
So to me what ever as long as my favorite baby girl niece is happy, I'm happy.
It's not quality but it will get you thru and look great in pictures. Is a wee bit long. Be prepared with heeled shoes or seamstress to correct.