- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Seachem Acid Regulator
- Adjusts pH to the acidic range 4.5 to 5.5
- Softens water by precipitating calcium and magnesium
- Contains phosphate buffers and conditioning agents
- Safe for all freshwater fish acclimated to acid pH
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Directions:Use 1 level teaspoon (5 g) for every 40 L (10 US gallons) daily until intended pH is reached. For precise dosing use the Seachem Digital Spoon Scale. Thereafter, use once a month or with water changes as required to maintain pH. To raise pH, use Neutral Regulator. To target a particular pH use in combination with Neutral Regulator following the chart. This chart assumes the use of unbuffered water (RO or DI). If water is already buffered use the chart as a starting guide. Use Prime to dechlorinate tap water before doing a water change.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 29% (29%)||29%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 49% (49%)||49%|