Acne Care Pimple Patch Absorbing Cover - Hydrocolloid Bandages (108 Count) Two Universal Sizes, Acne Spot Treatment for Face & Skin Spot Patch That Conceals Acne, Reduces Pimples and Blackheads
- REMARKABLE RESULTS! REDUCE REDNESS & SWELLING FAST: Have you been searching for a safe and effective acne spot treatment solution to use on your face that helps to eliminate acne while keeping the effected area clean and contained from breakouts...THEN you'll love using the MEDca Universal Acne Patch Absorbing Patches as a total acne care solution for both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne including; blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, nodules, papule, and cysts.
- SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN: If you've been looking for an acne spot treatment patch that is great for all types of skin including oily, dry or mild, then your search is over! That's because our MEDca acne care pimple patch absorbing covers include Hydrocollid which is a safe and effective breathable healing solution that will not damage the skin and perfect for skin of all ages.
- BRAND NEW! HYDRO-BAND LIGHTWEIGHT SOFT GEL COMFORT: Through leveraging the use of Hydro-Band Soft Gel Technology we were able to create a remarkably lightweight and easy to wear acne patch through the entire day and/or at night. Making these the most comfortable and best acne patches available on the market to date. Finally a patch that protects acne from dirt and other contaminants without blocking your pores.
- WORKS LIKE A SPONGE! IT'S SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: Clean and dry affected area before applying. Peel back the an individual patch for each blemish. Gently press adhesive side over blemish, covering completely. Press edges to secure and contain affected area. Allow acne patch spot treatment to remain in place throughout the day or night to permit healing. Do not apply makeup or any other topical product over the patch.
- POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE DRUG FREE SOLUTION WITH NO HARSH MEDICATION or TREATMENTS THAT DRY OUT YOUR SKIN: The MEDCa Acne Cheek hydrocolloid bandage gently absorbs and promotes healthy healing of acne. Visibly reduces redness in just days! The patch also helps to protect acne from dirt and other contaminants.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Never Let Pimples Ruin Your Day - Have you been searching for an all in one acne treatment solution that heals and protects even your worst acne outbreaks?
Now with the universal size MEDca Acne Pimple Patches you'll stop worrying about those blemishes and imperfections so you can get back to being your best self and living your best life acne free.
With so many acne advancements on the market today - You deserve a better acne cover up solution and now with MEDca's 108 patch value pack that comes in not one but two convenient sizes you'll see why customers have been loving them too!
? 108 Acne Spot Cover Patches in Two Universal Sizes
? Nearly Invisible Blends With Skin Tones
? Sterile Sigle Use Packets
? Hydro-Band - Breakthrough Hydrocolloid Soft Gel Technology
MEDca offers only premium quality acne spot patches and we guarantee that you will be absolutely happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply send it back for a 100% refund! No questions asked!
Simply click ADD TO CART to order yours today! It's that simple!
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- These are effective and work well as hydrocolloid bandages. They do a good job of absorbing liquid. I find them most helpful for use after I've picked a spot or popped a pimple, not so much to draw out fluid from whiteheads.
- They encourage faster and more effective healing when applied to spots that have been picked. I noticed that hyperpigmentation from picked spots seems to vanish much more quickly if I use these for a few days after picking or popping.
- These are much cheaper than many other options on the market.
- These are too thick to be able to wear out of the house without it being obvious. They're best suited to overnight use.
- These can be difficult to stick onto the skin. I always apply hydrocolloid bandages on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer) as any water or lotion can prevent them from sticking properly. However I still find that sometimes I have to press these into my skin rather forcefully to get them to stay, especially if it's in an area of the face with curves or contours, like around the base or side of my nose, or around my mouth.
- These can leave red circles where the bandage has been applied if they're left on too long or used for too many consecutive days. This means that the adhesive is causing irritation, which isn't a huge deal for me, but the reaction could be more or less severe depending on the person and their skin's sensitivity.
- While you get more bang for your buck given the amount of bandages and overall cost, these have continued to rise in price over the past 3 weeks. I ordered on 2/11 and they cost $7.99, ordered again on 2/26 and they were $8.54, and today I re-ordered and the price has jumped up to $10.73. Still a better deal than most options given the volume and price, but if the cost continues to rise that won't be the case for much longer.
These patches did not stick well at all! They also did not seem to absorb as much as other similar products. I couldn't wait to use finish the package so that I could go back to a different brand. I will not buy these again.
They do exactly as it says on the box. And also heals much faster if applied after you've picked at something. Just rinse and re-apply a new one until satisfied.
This multi-pack is such a great value. I will continue to purchase these!