- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 14 cm ; 381 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 739 g
- Item Model Number: 8028713240027
- ASIN: B00JXMCMSE
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 31 customer ratings
Acqua Di Parma Colonia Oud Eau de Cologne 180ml
- Launched by the design house of Acqua Di Parma in the year 2012
- This oriental woody fragrance has a blend of orange, bergamot, amyris, coriander, agarwood, sandalwood, leather, musk, cedar, and patchouli
- Colonia Oud by Acqua Di Parma for men - 6 oz EDP Concentree Spray
- Makes You Attractive
- 100% Authentic and Genuine
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Size: 180 Milliliter
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Launched by the design house of Acqua Di Parma in the year 2012. This oriental woody fragrance has a blend of orange, bergamot, amyris, coriander, agarwood, sandalwood, leather, musk, cedar, and patchouli.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|