Adagio Pro Deluxe Capo Suitable For Acoustic & Electric Guitars With Quick Release And Peg Puller In Silver - Retail Packed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quick Release for the instant and easy changing of your guitars key for songs and song writing. An essential gadget for any guitarists. clamps down across the guitar's fingerboard at a particular fret. Capos shorten the length of all the strings at the same time. All the strings now play in higher pitches than they do without the capo.
- Adagio Capo's are Solid Metal Chrome Silver Colour and feel luxurious, metal hinge pin and reinforced springs attach directly to the metal of the capo rather than through plastic parts. Adagio Capo's are made to last a lifetime weighing a solid 68g, compared the 30g of regular "zinc compound" capos
- Smooth, Rounded, High Polished Gloss Finish is twice as bright and high quality when compared next to regular Capo's
- Twice As Flexible Cushioning for a more snug grip on the strings and also protects your guitar
- Each Capo Is Retail Packed And Ideal For GiftsDesigned In England and Played Worldwide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adagio Pro Deluxe Capo For Electric & Acoustic Guitars With Peg Puller - High Street RRP £10.99
Adagio's Deluxe Capo allows the instant and easy changing of your guitars key for songs and song writing. An essential gadget for any guitarists.
Adagio Capo's are Solid Silver Chrome Metal and feel luxurious. Adagio Capo's are made to last a lifetime weighing a solid 68g, compared the 30g of regular "zinc compound" capos.
Smooth, Rounded, High Polished Gloss Finish is twice as bright and high quality when compared next to regular Capo's.
Twice As Flexible Cushioning for a more snug grip on the strings and also protects your guitar.
Features Peg Puller fork at the end of the grip handle, for easy removal of guitar string pegs when changing strings.
Made To Last with solid metal hinge pin and reinforced springs attach directly to the metal of the Adagio Deluxe capo, rather than through plastic parts.
Each Capo Is Retail Packed And Ideal For Gifts.
Adagio - UK's Leading Guitar Strings - Designed In England and Played Worldwide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
About 6 months in, the capo began to make the higher strings (B and e) buzz, until I fussed with it a little. After doing so however, the tuning would always be a little *off*, and I'd have to retune the high strings.
Yesterday though, the rubber fell out of the capo rendering it basically useless! It had a good run, for the price I didn't expect much more than a year or so out of it anyway. Still not the best product in the world, though. Spend a little more if you want something that lasts.
I like the style of these capos, and the first one had been great (until it broke) so I ordered a second one. As soon as it came out of the packaging, the whole thing was a bit shaky and loose feeling. Put it on the guitar and it was awful. No matter what fret it went on the A string would rattle, the capo would shift about quite easily, and generally didn't feel that secure or tight on the neck. The further down the neck you go, more strings rattle and on the 1st fret it's basically useless.
Disappointing and badly made, which is a shame as it has the potential to be a great piece of kit.
I use it on a 12 string with a wide neck with no problem and it is just as happy on a six string where, obviously, there is an overhang but that does not seem to affect operation.
A useful bonus is the peg puller on the end of the spring arm. Good price and a solid, well made product.