- Supports HDMI audio
- Supports bus-powered and self-powered operation
- Support the computer operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Supports resolutions as follows:
720P、480P、576i、480i，@50Hz and 60Hz
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus / S9 / S9 Plus / Note 8 / Note 9
- 2018/2017 Macbook Pro or iMac (13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
4.It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5.For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommendusing a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.
7. ONLY USB C Port with USB 3.1 output can support video transfer.
Q: How to output sound by using MacBook/MacBook Pro?
A:1. Click the icon in the upper left corner of the display interface.
2. Select System Preferences and then Select Sound .
1x USB 3.1 Type C Male to HDMI Female Cable