ADAPTIL Calming Collar for Dogs | A Constant Calm Anywhere You Go
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- VET RECOMMENDED: Adaptil is the number 1 Vet Recommended solution to help dogs adjust to challenging situations and curb stress related unwanted behaviors
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: May be used to help reduce separation anxiety and fear of loud noises (thunderstorms/fireworks), increase focus during training sessions or adapt to new surroundings
- DRUG FREE SOLUTION: Adaptil helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother’s natural nursing pheromones - 100% safe and drug-free.
- STOP PROBLEM BARKING, destructive chewing, trembling, fear of loud noises, separation anxiety, and many other "not-so-fun" symptoms your dog may display
- EASY TO USE: Simply put on your Adaptil Calming Collar, and you are good to go! Your dog's body heat will activate the calming pheroemones, which will help your dog to stay calm all day long, regardless of the situation
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.85 x 2.5 x 17.9 cm; 48 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Ceva Animal Health
- ASIN : B000HPVH6O
- Item Model Number : 100520380
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Is your dog barking excessively? Are they pacing, panting, whining or hiding on a regular basis? These behaviors may be caused by fear and anxiety. ADAPTIL is a vet recommended, clinically proven, drug free solution that helps your dog feel calmer. The ADAPTIL Calm On The Go Collar provides “comforting messages” (dog appeasing pheromones that mimic a mother's nursing pheromones) that helps dogs feel calm and relaxed in situations like loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks), being home alone, traveling or other fearful situations. These odorless messages are only perceived by dogs and provide a strong signal of security and comfort. By making your dog feel relaxed and less stressed, it helps to reduce problem behaviors. Cats and people are not affected by these pheromones. The collar is easy to use - all you have to do is put the collar on your dog, and their body heat will activate the calming pheromones to help your dog feel calm all day. Each collar will last up to 4 weeks, and should be replaced around that time for maximum effectiveness. The collar should be removed during grooming and bathing, but other than that, your dog can safely wear it at all times.
D.A.P. (dog appeasing pheromone)